Slipknot or Spearhead (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulshine

HSC
Hey guys, i'm surveying listeners of both Michael Franti and Spearhead and Slipknot for my PIP... i'm still constructing the survey, but if YOU are a listener of either of these bands please let me know so i can get a survey out to you. PM me or email me or leave me a note here. Thanks! i'll keep you all posted on what i'm up to.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
i listen to slipknot, but not spearhead....

if i still fit, send me the survey..

_Benji_

HSC
all the freaky ppl make the beauty of the world!

Soulshine, u rock, i can't believe u are doing this as part of ur PIP!!!! whats ur actual topic?? sounds like a really interesting PIP

Spearhead has been my fave band since i was like 10 (parents always listening to Home album).

As regards to Slipknot, ive had the unfortunate experience of listening to them through my sister's walls....

anyway send us a survey!! (If u need more spearhead listeners i know about 26 billion....living in byron bay there's always a plentiful supply)

soulshine

HSC
how exciting :D!
thanks for this guys. i'll PM you both.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
i'm a partial slipknot listener... does that count?

Immolate

Elvish Warrior!
HSC
I listen to both if you're still lookin.

X

xeuyrawp

soulshine said:
Hey guys, i'm surveying listeners of both Michael Franti and Spearhead and Slipknot for my PIP... i'm still constructing the survey, but if YOU are a listener of either of these bands please let me know so i can get a survey out to you. PM me or email me or leave me a note here. Thanks! i'll keep you all posted on what i'm up to.
yo. You should just post the link up here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)