slimming down, and toning up (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
I think its better to reduce meat more than carbs, people eat tooooo much meat.
reckon? i see too many girls who eat not enough meat, therefore lack of iron, if you want to exercise, you'd want the right amount of iron so you're not tired

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
yes you have to eat meat
but everyone eats waaay to much meat (although they eat way to much of everything)
annd i think carbs are burnt off really easy from exercise

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Meat is fine :rolleyes: eating alot of carbs is excessively shit unless you do alot of excercise.
But sometimes meat especially red meat can sit in your stomach for days

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i dont see how everyone eats too much when it's supposedly a fairly major problem with teenage girls. lets all be anemic...or not :)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
chicken or fish are the healthier option, they digest quicker.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
obesity is a bigger problem
yeh, so by cutting back on meat we'd lose weight and be anemic

it's different for each person, but i dont think we need less meat

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
yes you have to eat meat
but everyone eats waaay to much meat (although they eat way to much of everything)
annd i think carbs are burnt off really easy from exercise
Yeah carbs can be eaily burnt off, but it depends how much carbs you consume and how much excercise you do.
If you don't have any carbs at all then your body burns your stored fat.
But carbs are good to eat in moderation because they provide your body with energy, and you need energy to excercise.

get_born

No more stupid diets!

All this talk of carn and red meat hurts my head. Seriously, the answer to a healthy lifestyle is just beneath your noses. There is no need to skip meals, no need to cut out foods, no need to become paranoid. The key to a sexy body is "eat to live and dont eat to live". Basically, have breakfast, lunch and dinner, and dont eat past like 5 0r 6 o clock. Eat 5 veggies and fruits a day and plenty of water. The only hard thing is cutting out the junk, but thats not to say you cant have it now and again. Oh yeah! and excercise - i for one make sure i get 30 mins of jogging done a day - especially after sitting down for most of the day - getting up and moving your bottom out of the seat does wonders :)

So have fun every1 and dont kill yourselves... and remember healthy eating is a healthy lifestyle - and as they say you are what you eat - so eat healthy andfeel healthy too.

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Cutting out carbs completely is a bad idea, since you'll feel like crap all day,and you won't have energy to exercise.

My advice for carbs is to eat most of your daily intake early in the day and taper the amount off the later you get.

Diets don't work either.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
last_chance said:
All this talk of carn and red meat hurts my head. Seriously, the answer to a healthy lifestyle is just beneath your noses. There is no need to skip meals, no need to cut out foods, no need to become paranoid. The key to a sexy body is "eat to live and dont eat to live". Basically, have breakfast, lunch and dinner, and dont eat past like 5 0r 6 o clock. Eat 5 veggies and fruits a day and plenty of water. The only hard thing is cutting out the junk, but thats not to say you cant have it now and again. Oh yeah! and excercise - i for one make sure i get 30 mins of jogging done a day - especially after sitting down for most of the day - getting up and moving your bottom out of the seat does wonders :)

So have fun every1 and dont kill yourselves... and remember healthy eating is a healthy lifestyle - and as they say you are what you eat - so eat healthy andfeel healthy too.
you're too happy...

and whats the difference in what i highlighted?

also, has anyone mentioned protein?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
exactly...

i dont know, but i thought they had something that the other two didnt...some stupid crap a PE teacher would remember

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Well, if you cut protein completely from your diet you'll shrink to a twig, as in, your body will cannibalise its muscle mass. Is that what you meant?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeh, im not sure, but protein and muscle are related...so yeh, that's probably it

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
well the body uses protein to repair itself and for growth,also protein helps keep your bones stong etc, thats why we need protein.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)