sleeping tonight (1 Viewer)

BabySilver

HSC
went to bed at 12, woke at 4, i'm stuffed.
With anyluck my doctor will agree that i shouldn't do my test today.
but i have decided to go at like 8am just in case.

kylie_robbo

Do the exam, and then go for the misadventure... because if your Dr. says that you could have/should have done it and so won't give you the misadventure, and you didn't do the exam, your seriously up the creek without a paddle...

BabySilver

HSC
oh been to doc already, told to go back to bed and apply for special provisions asap!
apprently if you do the exam you can't apply for misadventure afterwards.. is that right?

CrashOveride

HSC
im in the same boat as mack. eventually i only got about an hour or so worth of sleep. i think for paper 2 ill just stay up to 3am studying =p

kylie_robbo

BabySilver said:
oh been to doc already, told to go back to bed and apply for special provisions asap!
apprently if you do the exam you can't apply for misadventure afterwards.. is that right?

Not true... I got a misadventure in the SC after I sat the exam... Just tell your presiding officer that you are intending on applying for a m/a BEFORE the exam starts: they have to keep an eye on you and take notes about how your acting and stuff so they can give an accurate report... more often than not, they will encourage you to make a m/a claim...

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I went to bed at 10 and woke up at 12 then went back to sleep and woke up at 5 and then just rested until 7.
And you can apply for a m/a after the exam as long as they know b4.. I did that today... I told the co-ordinator this morning and im gonna fill it in on wednesday and get a doc cert 2morrow cos I dont have any exams... grrrr 2 on wednesday!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)