HSC
I think the HSC has given me jet lag.

*sigh*

*goes back to napping*.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
hehehe.. :D

sleepings good!!!.... hehe.. :p

my sleepin pattern is....stay up at nite....sleep in or sleep during the day.. :D

i'm nocturnal....in some cases insomnia...tried several times already :p

thats y i'm so badd at wakin up fo skool...hehe always sleep in and get there late :p :p

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
hehe yeah, my body clock is gradually changing.. i find it so hard to sleep at night now and thus even harder to wake up in the morning.. damned HSC

mannnnndy

chocoholic
yeah ive got that problem too. i keep telling myself that 2night i'll go 2 bed early but first i'll just see if theres anything good on bos, and i end up staying up so late then i wonder why i cant get out of bed when im supposed 2 :p i think i am getting permenant circles under my eyes. sleeping in doesnt seem 2 get rid of them anymore :eek: but there'll be 4 months of sleeping in after the hsc :D

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by mannnnndy
i think i am getting permenant circles under my eyes. sleeping in doesnt seem 2 get rid of them anymore :eek: but there'll be 4 months of sleeping in after the hsc :D

hey u know what u can do.. hehe :p

put teabags on it.. it gets rid of it...as i've been told hehehe :D
oh and of course wet them first.. not dry teabags!!! hahaha :D

Anton

HSC
I'm late to school almost every day. I just love staying up and I don't know why. I go to sleep around 12:30am every nite, and I have to be up at 6:30 or at the latest, 7am to get to school. So its no surprise I often sleep in hardcore.

Anton

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by lazychic

hey u know what u can do.. hehe :p

put teabags on it.. it gets rid of it...as i've been told hehehe :D
oh and of course wet them first.. not dry teabags!!! hahaha :D
do u actually know anyone whose done that? or r u just trying 2 get me to look like an idiot by putting teabags on my eyes? :p

Alex

My parents ask me lately why I've been sleeping in so much. I just tell em that I have had many free first periods lately :p

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Don't you guys get in trouble for being late almost everyday??

My sleep pattern's already disorientated and I've got a year and a bit to go :/
It's true what mannnndy said, whenever you say to yourself "Had enough of this, Im going to bed early!" there's always the "Oh lemme jus check this really quickly" or "oh shit forgot to do that". Blardy hell :p
Getting permanent dark rings under my eyes too... there's the teabag remedy... the cucumbers and potatoes... anyone tried these???

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
usually sleep pattern (weekdays) is

11 or 11:30 pm to 7 or 7:30 am
somestimes 12, 1, occasionally 2.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by mannnnndy

do u actually know anyone whose done that? or r u just trying 2 get me to look like an idiot by putting teabags on my eyes? :p

no.. me serial.. hehe :)

i really heard it works...mayb not instantly but it does work hehe.. jus try it.. no one will know.. hehehe :D no harm in tryin.. is there? :p

TGIF!!! jus came home... get to sleeeeep in tmr!! yes! hehehe :D

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by InfiniteQ
Don't you guys get in trouble for being late almost everyday??

nope! as long as u hav a note and sign in.. which i normally do.. cos me a good gurl :D except these days..too lazy.. like yesta and today.. i went home early i didn't sign out i jus walked outta skool :D i'd b so in shit if i got busted tho... hmm..

but anyways my reason on my note is always..da same hahaha.. :p

"excuse melissa fo being late. she wasn't feelin well this morning"

hehe.. but they cant do anything cos parent signed it so yeh.. if they think its forged they make a fone call..

so if anyones skool strict on notes if arriving late..or jus mine??

dissonance

my sleep pattern has been completely fucked up over the last week. I have my 3unit music essay and 2unit compisition due into the board on Monday and my band just had our first pub gig on last night (firday night).

Hence we've been practicing band everyday after school which meant I couldn't start working on my essay until 10:30pm. So for the last week I haven't gotten to bed before 3:00am while then having to get up for school at 7:30am.

So what's that 4hours sleep?? Thats just stupid...

.....by the way for anyone who is in a band I'm sure you'll agree that you're first pub gig is one of the most ultimate experiences ever.

ben

i have to get up at 6:15am .... blah - last week i went to bed 4:30am one night, and 3am the night before due to my DT major work...

normally though 11pm-6am ... 7 hours

Anton

HSC
Congratulations on the pub gig. Very good effort securing that, and I hope it went well!

Anton

Last edited:

fornar

HSC
sleep blah who needs it

even b4 the hsc started i was normally up to 1- 2am each night getting up at 7.30 to 8 the next morning for skool

even on weekends i cant sleep in. If u get up late, the day has all but gone.

I have noticed though that i can do better work at 2am then i can a 2pm. Can we opt to do the hsc at night??

Once u get into this pattern it is a buggar of a thing to get out of and if u try and have more sleep one night u just wake up worst for it

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by fornar

Once u get into this pattern it is a buggar of a thing to get out of and if u try and have more sleep one night u just wake up worst for it
that is kinda tru..... :D

SkAnDi

HSC
I can't seem to get more then 6 hrs of sleep a day. It just seems to be physically impossible nowadays, my biological clock must be broken or at least, out of action for awhile.

It wakes me up after 6 hrs, even though I'm still tired and rundown when I wake up; it doesn't allow me to go back to sleep :(

There is absolutely nothing on TV at 5 am.

Don't even bother.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)