• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Skrewed up your trials? (1 Viewer)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Locky Jr said:
I have an msn/forums(League Unlimited) addiction which causes me to stay online all hours of the night
that and 1000 assessment tasks
mmm same here.
i hate it ><

Hallatia

HSC
babikakez said:
A friend of mine sobbed through the last half hour of her physics half-yearly. Its a shame that her class wasn't very understanding......
I did that for fizzix, not really but kind of, after about 40 minutes, I had done all that I could and I was really frustrated that I just could not do the rest, I started to cry a bit, so I put my hand and asked to leave, I said I was feeling realy sick and the teacher saw that I was a bit tearry and let me. I would have been sobbing in the exam rom for an hour and twenty minutes, I walked out of the exam room and on my way home, I choose to go spea to a friend instead, so my mum would not find out how early I left lol

lucky I do 12 units and really well in all the others

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
To the threadstarter: Is it absolutely necessary to use the letter 'k' in your spelling of screwed?

My trials are weeks 6 and 7 next term. Should be exciting. Or not.

Redbeard

HSC
Yeah i stuffed up my Ext. 2 maths exam. Most of my class did though, so it shouldn't matter too much. I think i did well enough in my other exams though. I only have 3 more exams left, then i'm free until the hsc.

jirwin

HSC
i only have 3 exams left too... g.maths tomorrow, cafs on tuesday and dnt on thursday

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Redbeard said:
Yeah i stuffed up my Ext. 2 maths exam. Most of my class did though, so it shouldn't matter too much. I think i did well enough in my other exams though. I only have 3 more exams left, then i'm free until the hsc.
lol what was in your ext 2 exam ?

Redbeard

HSC
It just had questions from all topics except for mechanics.
My teacher told us that it was supposed to be relatively straight forward, but i think he was just trying to get our hopes up.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
wow your schools fast.
we`ve still got mechanics , volumes , harder 3u to go.
we spent like a term and a few weeks on complex -.-

Hallatia

HSC
I reckon it is far worse for people who have trials now than for us who have it mid next term, you have a term til your HSC, that term would kill me. Not just that, but you started year 12 in term 4, finished term 1 with half yearlys, finished term 2 with trials, and have a term of dieing before the HSC

jirwin

HSC
i have assessments in term 3... if thats what u are talking about

Redbeard

HSC
We aren't really that quick. We had to do conics during last holidays on our own, (i was the only one to do it) and we aren't really doing any work on harder 3U topics in class. All we are doing is researching it ourselves, and if we have any questions then we can ask the teacher.

At my school we didn't do half yearlys, so i was actually saved from that. I think that the term that we have off will be good. It gives me a lot more time to study for the hsc. I also have an assessment period around the middle of the term.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
magpam said:
no one in year 12

i think he's in year 10

we're not that close

he bugs the shit out of me at times and reckons he can get any girl he likes

lol he brags about how many girls he has kissed to me (and even shows me pictures)

bloody annoying
Ahh, I see then.

He does sound annoying :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)