SkOoLiEs in BALI!! (2 Viewers)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
2 Dea said:
I wish you would hurry the fuck up and die. Okithnxdie
wtf your a 06er get the fuck out of this thread fuck shouldnt you listen to ur PM where you must drop out of skool and pick up a trade faggot, your already a failure to life so u can save your sad fuck self a year. GO and die 06er

2 Dea

HSC
aaaman said:
wtf your a 06er get the fuck out of this thread fuck shouldnt you listen to ur PM where you must drop out of skool and pick up a trade faggot, your already a failure to life so u can save your sad fuck self a year. GO and die 06er
1. Bite me

2. The only reason I was even looking at this thread was because it involved Bali, somewhere I have travelled to alot. I wanted to know what the sentiment towards travelling to the destination was like as I will most likely end up going there myself.

3. I wasnt being a sheep, you fuckstick, its you who is the sheep that cannot interpret the risks for himself and advises other people on something he knows nothing about.

Stop being such an asshole, or if you cant I feel really sorry for all the people you ever have to interact with.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
who in here is still going to bali and when are they going?

im now going on the 11th and comung bak chrissy day

aaaman

Banned
HSC
hahahahahaha nice call, nah i wanna go to the lordoftherings sets and go to their nightclubs, besides schoolies is overrated

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
hey all in bali now!!! although it is very quiet i am still having a ball... besides i get the best waves nto myself :D :D
have met a few people and am still going out partying hard and drinking harder!!!
wish u were here mandi :p

noob!

HSC
hey, i was thinking about bali, but i heard about this girl and when she went she took like a boogie board bag, im not sure if you heard, but i think people planted drugs in it. Might be just a story, you probably didnt hear anything so dont worry, just thought id warn you, forster is a safe bet though.

what else?

HSC
noob! said:
hey, i was thinking about bali, but i heard about this girl and when she went she took like a boogie board bag, im not sure if you heard, but i think people planted drugs in it. Might be just a story, you probably didnt hear anything so dont worry, just thought id warn you, forster is a safe bet though.
noob!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)