SkOoLiEs in BALI!! (1 Viewer)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
llamalope said:
how fucking rude... Don't ever wish that on someone! Personally i wouldn't go to Bali, but good on the people who are brave enough to. but you aaaman are a first class aaarsehole
pfft sif i would care 2 start off wiv and do u think u can change the things i say? i bet not and u i kno u wont so stfu n die 2

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Digital_Spork said:
I can see why you have such a crap rank in english...
i don't give a fuck what you think, the only way that your seriously gonna get into my head is when you buy yourself a rope and hang yourself to a "Bali" sign of some sort faggot and i wont be sad ill be happy you meaningless fuck

aaaman

Banned
HSC
llamalope said:
oh yeah... really mature.. :rolleyes:

pffft i dont care wat every1 thinks of me, im not a insecure rat like "digital pork." wat a Tasmanian name!

DeanM

HSC
aaaman, dude, no-one likes you in here... firstly you have no interest in bali, you have already said what you think it and the people going, just leave dude...
heres a suggestion everyone.. just ignore and dont recognise anything that aaaman has to say... :D

Digital_Spork

HSC
aaaman said:
pffft i dont care wat every1 thinks of me, im not a insecure rat like "digital pork." wat a Tasmanian name!
Great call, oh wait... im not even australian :/

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
DeanM said:
aaaman, dude, no-one likes you in here... firstly you have no interest in bali, you have already said what you think it and the people going, just leave dude...
heres a suggestion everyone.. just ignore and dont recognise anything that aaaman has to say... :D

amen to that

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
So what are you bali travellers gunna do in bali besides clubs n pubs. Me n my friends are probably gunna go water rafting, parasailing, haha the go karts yeew, surfin, snorkelling, bike ridin round the trails, and skiing.
nar i just made the last one up but fuck bali would be good if it had snow as well.

Digital_Spork

HSC
Your an idiot... haha. I just cant even be bothered listening to some racist idiot who wishes death upon anyone who has a problem with you. I could type up some nice comment for you, but your not even worth it.

MandiMoo

HSC
chilipepper said:
So what are you bali travellers gunna do in bali besides clubs n pubs. Me n my friends are probably gunna go water rafting, parasailing, haha the go karts yeew, surfin, snorkelling, bike ridin round the trails, and skiing.
nar i just made the last one up but fuck bali would be good if it had snow as well.

Yeh, im gna be doin all that to, maybe not the bike riding tho, i dun think my ma is all to keen on physical exhaustion...lol but i soooo want to go diving!! But the only places that i've checked out on the net, u have to spend like a week doing all this thoery shit. Does anyone know of any places that just take you out and tell u the basics then let you dive away all day?

Go karting sounds awesome... except the only go karts ive ever been on was at Jamberoo Recreation park and for anyone who hasnt been there, which is prolli all of u, its crap, and the wheel fell of my go kart and it was scary, also quite humiliating, everyone was wizzing past laughing at me. So hopefully the go karts r a little betta in bali!! :)

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
im just going to drink, eat, sleep, sunbake, surf and shop.... might hit up Ulus and Lombogan for a bit of surf, but ive done all the other stuff before. Its all good fun, you'll have a great time, but i dont have the money to go again lol
haha Jamberoo i remember that place havent been three since i was bout 6 but i LOVED it!! the carts in bali arent great, but ive never seen the wheels fall off... we got pissed went karting then to Timezone so much fun haha i guess small things amuse small minds!!

MandiMoo

HSC
LOL Jamberooooooooooo!! haha. Has any one who has been there recently noticed it smells real funky near the chairlifts *holds nose*.

Speaking of funny smells..... Does bali smell funny, some random told me it did??

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
MandiMoo said:
Hey....

I am going to Bali and its going to be awesome but I'm up for a winge right now so listen up!

Firstly my friends decided that for schoolies we would go to Bali... I was siked. We booked and i thought to myself we a good bunch of chicks, didnt even think anything would go wrong. We were booked into the Bounty Hotel for 13 nights from 29th till the 11th. There was 6 of us going. Then one backed out because she lost her job, fair enough... Then another dropped out because the first one dropped out... ok bit silly but who am I to judge. Then there was all that stupid Shapell Corby shit and all them lamo warnings not to go to Bali because you would get thrown in jail for nothing. Ridiculus! So silly scared little girls all decided to back out. There was a whole bunch of other crap aswell like one wanting to bring her boyfriend.. Hello girls only but she didnt get that. So we they cancelled without even confirming with me and now i'm out $150 bucks!!

However i am still going. For my mums birthday my dad is going to pay for her to come with me. Were great friends and its going to be heaps good. Were staying at Niksoma Beach Resort in Legian. I love my mum but i know she will get tired and not want to go out every night. I want to know if there's anyone going between 2nd December- 10th December... I know i'll meet people over there but Aussies are so friendly it would be good to know some people going before i go!!

So is anyone going then???
r u gona go still?

im not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)