• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Skinny Leg Jeans (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
how long / how much wearing?? cos i've probably worn them for about 40 hours all up and they've only stretched minimally

Lennie

glycerine said:
how long / how much wearing?? cos i've probably worn them for about 40 hours all up and they've only stretched minimally
Its going to take more time and a few washes before they stretch ALOT... but generally, you should be seeing results already...

I saw the cutest pastel pink skinny leg jeans on sale today for $40. I didnt buy them because i couldnt think of anything to wear them with...

Anyone have any ideas?
They are very light pink

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
natstar said:
Black tops? I'd love to buy the pink supa tubes but yeah i have nothing to wear with pink pants lol. Probably either black or white top's
And possibly if youre out there contrasting colours like yellow/green/blue etc. It really depends on the shade of the pants and the colours of tops you own :uhhuh:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
can someone inform the likes of ME what these supatubes (supa tubes?) are?

like seriously, im making an effort bruh

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
omg, like buy Golf Punk black skinny legs.
$99.
$30 cheaper then lee supatubes.
and they are comfy as.
i could sleep in mine.

courtney_*

I really want a pair of skinnys but I'm not sure if they suit me. Would get the Tsubi Skinny Pins or ziggys :)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
natstar said:
Just Jeans now has skinny's- $90
Supre- $60
Mavi-$110
Sportsgirl Mwah Mwah's- $90
Insight- $?
insights are 89. but the waisband does not stretch a bit! so if you are going to buy them, get them in your size...the legs stretch a little but the waist is as tight as the day i bought them.

although i really like wearing them. the "like woah" bright red has faded to a dark pinky orangy colour that goes with heaps of my other clothes. im v glad i bought them, but wished i got a size larger.

Lennie

AlleyCat said:
insights are 89. but the waisband does not stretch a bit! so if you are going to buy them, get them in your size...the legs stretch a little but the waist is as tight as the day i bought them.

although i really like wearing them. the "like woah" bright red has faded to a dark pinky orangy colour that goes with heaps of my other clothes. im v glad i bought them, but wished i got a size larger.
Oh, I want them now :p

Btw. Insight has a new range of black and denim skinnys. The ones I came across were $139, and $100.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)