skills (1 Viewer)

phillipo

HSC
this is going to be extremely hard to explain but is the main source of stress at this ungodly hour of the morning...

Im currently looking at a Ternary Graph (those triangular ones), now how do you know which line correspons to which side of the triangle to get the results? There are no markers like they usually have in our school papers...ok, let me try this again:

Ok, you have the three sides and a row of paralell lines going horizontally, and two in opposite diagonal directions, but which set of paralell lines coresponds to which side of the triangle?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can even attempt to answer this sputnik of a question

mystery

hey.
i hope you get this is time for the exam...
i dunno if this will make sense but our teacher said to observe where the zero is on each side of the triangle, and then always read from the zero to 100. i dunoo if that helps you...but maybe it will. sometimes they have the things around the edges sloped which makes it easier.
lets hope they dont have any of these cos they confuse me too!

jerseyanna

hey yeh i know wat ur talking bout n it takes a bit 2 understand it jus read it very carefully n u will find the answer its jus a matter of what goes where..........
sorry i cant explain it better its best shown..

good luck everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)