Skills in Geo (1 Viewer)

Paj20

HSC
What is the best way to learn all the skills on the dot points of the syllabus for geography??

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
get a geography textbook and write info on each point in the syllabus + search on the internet as well so you cover everything

FOR SKILLS

Get questions and practice. SOme geography textbooks practice on your skill. Get some summarised info on skills on the internet.

expertdkx

B.IT Network Security
HSC
Uni Grad
make a ppt and convert the syllabus dot point to ppt
and make short notes

expertdkx

B.IT Network Security
HSC
Uni Grad
im making my the dot point during my Trial and my next holi. so ill post them if i done them..

lewis99

HSC
Hi Paj20,

Practice, practice, practice. Do past HSC papers, trial papers, catholic papers etc as much as possible. Be a pain to your teacher and ask them. Also ask them to check your answers as much as possible.

Lewis99

andrews.bigfell

HSC
Mate and all concerned,

my experience has it that teachers never learn when to shut up. i think the best way to learn geography skills is to not 'summarise' them as you mentioned but to actually put them to use. by this i mean, grab some past papers and work on them, the skills are all assessed in the multiple choice and the short answers. while working on your skills, you could incorporate refering back to your 'notes'. in this way, you won't be wasting time by doing something your're not gonna remember. it allows the absorption and retention rates to be far greater, thus, you learn more....

chris andrews,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)