skateboreding (1 Viewer)

`|<|2o|\|aLd`

I used to skate all the time, and the best place to go, is the city. Allthough ive heard theyve recently destroyed all the good spots it should still be good. Parks are for westies

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
parks arent for westies theyre for real skaters, i have so much more respect for someone who can actually use their board rather than randomly throw themselves down a rail/stairset and get lucky landing something.

`|<|2o|\|aLd`

you couldnt be more wrong. Ive done handrails in the past and you need to be very precise or you know what? you wont be having any children. Street skateboarders have to inovate new spots and deal with the harrassment of police/law enforcement/ secrity guards if anything, they deserve the respect. Skateparks are filled with spoiled little shits thats have never skated before and get in your way.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
my experience of skateparks is a few of the little shits but mostly a lot more older more experienced skaters, mid-20's thru to 40's. so much cooler to watch one of them carve up the bowl than some pimply 16 year old trying to look like Chris Cole throwing himself down a set of stairs only to stack it for the billionth time in a row

`|<|2o|\|aLd`

So the fact people stack a billion times, then get back up tand try it over and over untill they get it means nothing tto you? You cant explain the feeling of landing a trick youve dedicated so much time and felt so much pain for.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Chris Cole is cool.. but Cairo Foster has the best style

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)