Sitting exams early (1 Viewer)

Theodosius

HSC
G'Day all. I was wondering if any of you have sat an exam early, or if you know if it is possible. Also, what is the procedure for doing this, and do you have to have a valid excuse? I want to book a flight overseas, and it becomes significantly more expensive after 22Nov, however it is possible I have an exam on that day, or the day after. If I wait until the timetable is out (when? a month, more?), then the flights get more expensive again... Cheers!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i'm not sure, i think you have to have a really decent reason for it ie. i know teaching students always have to have one or two exams early because a lot of courses don't take into consideration that they go on prac..other than that, i'm not really sure..i can imagine they won't give a crap about your flight :( there's only one way to find out..ask someone! though..i don't know who :eek:

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
yeah, my sister had to do exams early because of prac. however, u need to have exceptional circumstances. they wont go to the effort of (i) making u a different exam OR (ii) risk you telling everyone what is in the exam if it was the same one just because u want to go on holiday.

Just hope that u dont have any exams in the last week?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)