sisterhood of the travelling pants : forever in blue =] (1 Viewer)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
hey i was just wondering if there are any sisterhood fans out there ! the 4th [ & probably final =( ] book is coming out to aus in feb !! who is as excited as ii am !! :) the books gona be called forever in blue =D

if you want a sneek peek heres the link :

http://www.randomhouse.com/teens/sisterhoodcentral/book_forever.html

there probably arent many people out there who are even interested .. BUT THE SISTERHOOD JUST ROCK ! & there has to be SOME people here who love it as much as me ! I LOVE BRIAN MCBRIAN ! he sounds so adorable ! well .. hope there are some people out there !

Last edited:

mandathepanda

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
hey i was just wondering if there are any sisterhood fans out there ! the 4th [ & probably final =( ] book is coming out to aus in feb !! who is as excited as ii am !! :) the books gona be called forever in blue =D

if you want a sneek peek heres the link :

http://www.randomhouse.com/teens/sisterhoodcentral/book_forever.html

there probably arent many people out there who are even interested .. BUT THE SISTERHOOD JUST ROCK ! & there has to be SOME people here who love it as much as me ! I LOVE BRIAN MCBRIAN ! he sounds so adorable ! well .. hope there are some people out there !
YAY!!! I - Yes I'm a sisterhood fan too and yes I'm a sucker for Brian Mc Brian (I also love Carmen's bf) ,thnx for your post and the link ,otherwise I probably wouldn't have discovered that there was going to be a fourth book! (I really should be more attentive lol).

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i love these books too, truth be told i can't put my finger on why that is, lol, it's not my type of thing in general, but i am obsessed with them nonetheless! Thanks for that link dude, i knew about the release but it was awesome getting to read the extract! The whole "Bee on a dig in Turkey" thing sounds a bit hokey to me, but we'll see how it goes!

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
lol .. its okay guys ^^ .. more than happy to share the love !

mandathepanda: carmens bf ? porter ? ohhh .. i liked him ! .. he seemed sweet and all !

dead_cactus: yeahh .. the whole archaeology thing is like wtf !? but thenn .. we'll just have to read see what happens !

im so glad im not the only sisterhood fan out there !

vj88

HSC
sisterhood of the travelling pants forever in blue

i was just wondering if anyone knows how this ends.....what happens to each character and who they end up with

ive looked around on the internet but couldnt find anything

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Re: sisterhood of the travelling pants forever in blue

Go to American forums. There are more American fans out there and the book has probably came out there already. I go to a site : www.ym.com . They have lots of sisterhood fans out there & for the reading forum here: http://boards.ym.com/forum.jspa?forumID=38 more than happy to help. =]

SO CANT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THE 4TH BOOK ! =D

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Re: sisterhood of the travelling pants forever in blue

Sigh. Haven't gotten the book. aiya .. shall wait till i get some moneyy ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)