Singularity sucks!! (1 Viewer)

dodgyfilokid

HSC
Hey people, before I start I just want to apologise to all the people who I have managed to piss off on the last thread I posted. Anyway, yeah well here we go again.....another potential relationship down the drain. I mean I was dating this girl but the guy she liked before now wants to start something with her. To top it off, I was being a dickhead while i was talking to her on Saturday night so yeh, its gone!!!

Anyway, this one counts as the 6th potential relationship that stuffed up big time. I don't know whats wrong with me like is it just me being a Filipino whos only been here for 'round 3 years or is it the way I look (Im 17 yet im pretty tall for a filo and I dont look like my age) or is it just 'destiny'. I admit most of the failed ones happened because of my actions but the last 3 have been not because of my actions but due to something else that I dont fully understood..

So yeah, any help or opinion will be appreciated

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
woahhh you keep count of all the failed potential relationships? u gotta stop that!

your 17, do u REALLY want a relationship?
theyre all bullshit at that age anyway!

bugs

Enjoy the freedom. You are free!
Like seriously, do you honestly want to be tied down into a relationship at your age?
When you're single you can do whatever the heck you want. No obligations or guilt, no buying expensive pressies!

P.S. you've got to stop feeling sorry for yourself, it's bloody pointless.

FREEDOM. NURTURE IT, BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU MAY NOT HAVE IT. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
brogan77 said:
Considering the inexorable pull a black hole exerts through the force of gravity, drawing in all forms of energy and matter, even light, into a singularity, a place with infinite curvature of spacetime and gravitational forces that are infinitely strong, that forms the very core of the black hole, I think we can conclusivley say that a "Singularity sucks".

I just can't resist guys, when u use the word singularity. :eek:
hahaha ... rofl ... thats is good!

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
dodgyfilokid said:
Hey people, before I start I just want to apologise to all the people who I have managed to piss off on the last thread I posted. Anyway, yeah well here we go again.....another potential relationship down the drain. I mean I was dating this girl but the guy she liked before now wants to start something with her. To top it off, I was being a dickhead while i was talking to her on Saturday night so yeh, its gone!!!

Anyway, this one counts as the 6th potential relationship that stuffed up big time. I don't know whats wrong with me like is it just me being a Filipino whos only been here for 'round 3 years or is it the way I look (Im 17 yet im pretty tall for a filo and I dont look like my age) or is it just 'destiny'. I admit most of the failed ones happened because of my actions but the last 3 have been not because of my actions but due to something else that I dont fully understood..

Filo's are a sub-species of asians.

Asians have small penises.

Girls like big penises.

Therefore, those 6 girls have left you because your Filo and you have a small penis. Bad luck mate, try picking a decent background next time like African.

davin

HSC
N/A
things go as they will....its no use focusing on what doesn't work, or didn't work.
general viewpoint.....better to have it fail fast than invest a lot more time into and find out that it won't work later.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
tough luck. try again. you can try all you want throughout high school and never succeed. thing is, don't give up. that's the only way you'll win. fuck what everyone else says. i know the lure of a high school relationship and as much as they tell you it's not worth the trouble you need to get it out of your system. learn from past experiences and try again. just don't give up.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
dodgyfilokid said:

Yay! You improved your spelling and grammar!
What kind of girls have you been dating? + describe these last 3 potentials?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Gotta admit I also started thinking physics too at the mere mention of 'singularity'.. :eek:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
this one time i stuck my penis into a singularity

yeah being single is probably one of the best things, well kinda it isnt really all bad

relationships means more sex and more regularily, but if u are young then u arent going to be getting that anyways so a relationship is pointless

being single means if you see a hottie, you have the freedom to hit on her and possibly hook up. Single means less sex, but more variety, single means you can go out al lthe time and not have some1 bitch about it or try and control your life. you can flirt shamelessly with the female security guard, you can hit on that police officer, you can hang out with your female 'friends' and not have a gf bitch about it cause ofcourse there isnt anything there

its not as simple as relo>single, it really isnt. Both have their advantages and dissadvantages and if you have a hectic lifestyle, traveling alot, moving about or going out alot then a girl might not be the best thing for you, unless there is 1 in every port muhahaha!

i am enjoying being single right now, i guess iam sorta looking so if i run into a girl who kinda meets my expectations ill snatch her up but otherwise i dont really give a shit

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
clearly if you've had more than 6 relationships that are failed at age 17, girls are probably not your thing.

give stas a call.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
brogan77 said:
Considering the inexorable pull a black hole exerts through the force of gravity, drawing in all forms of energy and matter, even light, into a singularity, a place with infinite curvature of spacetime and gravitational forces that are infinitely strong, that forms the very core of the black hole, I think we can conclusivley say that a "Singularity sucks".

I just can't resist guys, when u use the word singularity. :eek:
Fuck dude, it took me like 30 seconds to get that.

I need sleep :(

Koray

HSC
Any girl who is has been in a relationship for more then a year is worthless as a potential gf as they have been worked so fucken much by their previous bf it would be a joke to touch them.

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
Koray said:
Any girl who is has been in a relationship for more then a year is worthless as a potential gf as they have been worked so fucken much by their previous bf it would be a joke to touch them.
lol. so true.... but then again those girls on the other hand who have never had a relationship are to scared and insecure that even if you could touch them they wouldnt let you..... friggin females...

davin

HSC
N/A
azzie said:
orrr you could just find a normal girl and stop dating weird chicks with issues
where's the challenge then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)