Single (1 Viewer)

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
OS said:
Hey non-singles, how did you meet bf/gf , make it go from acquaintance/friend to luv/lust? Don't think I will eva get anyone (never had a boyf) as I don't go out much (friends are homebodies) and life is just school (girls school), home, work... Stuck in a rut. People say '' That someone will come along one day'', but not when you're in my position and so don't have many opportunities (I'm not gonna go out partying alone!) How about the Net for meeting guys? Personals? Or that's too desperate? Advice? I don't just want ANYONE but I don't wanna be single 4 eva!
hehe.. know how u feel :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
to quote a famous comedian (chris rock): "being single is like walking past a house with a party on in the rain and you weren't invited but you want desperately to get in. but when you're in a relationship, you're in that party going 'how the f**k do i get outta here?'"

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
OS said:
Hey non-singles, how did you meet bf/gf , make it go from acquaintance/friend to luv/lust? Don't think I will eva get anyone (never had a boyf) as I don't go out much (friends are homebodies) and life is just school (girls school), home, work... Stuck in a rut. People say '' That someone will come along one day'', but not when you're in my position and so don't have many opportunities (I'm not gonna go out partying alone!) How about the Net for meeting guys? Personals? Or that's too desperate? Advice? I don't just want ANYONE but I don't wanna be single 4 eva!
werent u the one telling girls to stay away from sex??...........

now i understand why.....

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yeah someone will come along one day
why should u waste ur time with a guy coz ur feeling lonely?
he will probably most likely break ur heart..and u end up breaking up and wasting time
its so sad and pethetic and as much as people are happy with their b/fs
its happened to too many ppl i know..
so im not gonna bother
and u wont be single 4ever...

neuro_logik

HSC
Stop worrying about this shit, if you keep looking for it your going to waste your time and what you want is not going to happen. My advice is just to go with the flow and just let things happen, and if what you want is right there take the plundge and take the opportunity, as (Second piece of advice) Life is too short to give a shit about what people say and think, take action.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Well considering you go to an all girls school, I'm sorry to tell you this but I met my boy at school and we've always liked each other (had a yr 8 "relationship")... we just kissed a few times then got together... it just happens, y'know? Internet is so dodge... but I have a friend who met his girlfriend over the net (and they live like 8 hours away from each other). Any brothers or sisters? They are always great at setting you up with friends (if they will)... mainly if its that desperate you might have to go out alone.

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
thats getting low resorting to BOS for a date.
and who wouldnt beat off over my duck. HE SMOKES MAN! HE SMOKES! And he has a top hat. his name is alfonso the duck. pretty suave ay?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)