Single Gays (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lushious88

HSC
theres no need to be such an arrogant asshole, he can like whoever he wants and do whatever he wants, in case you havent noticed its 2005, maybe u shud open your eyes, where not living in the past, theres nothing wrong with a person being gay, he doesnt need to "straighten" himself up, thats just pathetic , you need to grow up, its a big world out there, and not everyones going to be like you

fudgepacker

ihavenothing said:
does ne gay guys on this forum find it hard to find bfs when they are in environments in all boys high schools where if any1 finds out ur gay u r gonna be lynched? and theres really no way of finding love outside school when i am only out to 1 friend.
yeh, i know how u feel man ('scuse the pun). well, i wouldnt get lynched if my school found out, in fact they probably wouldnt care the less, but i still dont have the guts to tell most of them.

oh, and Arabian Knight, i really dont care if you hate us, but get the fuck out of the 'single gays' thread.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
fudgepacker said:
yeh, i know how u feel man ('scuse the pun). well, i wouldnt get lynched if my school found out, in fact they probably wouldnt care the less, but i still dont have the guts to tell most of them.

oh, and Arabian Knight, i really dont care if you hate us, but get the fuck out of the 'single gays' thread.
Or he mite just be in denial but he should fuck off anyways.

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Proof god existed....... Something called a bible mate.

Well looks like we got ourselves a situation if you got 'feelings' for the same sex. Your just a downright fag who needs a beating to straighten yourself up motherfucker, same thing if we had a fag existant in this family would happen.
well said ARABIANKNIGHT.....both things well said

hey its his opinion...if he hates fags, he hates fags...simple as that....he had the balls to come out and say it....half the people who do around here wouldn't

so u cunts dont like what he's saying then do something about it

GSTARRAW

A2RAYA said:
well said ARABIANKNIGHT.....both things well said

hey its his opinion...if he hates fags, he hates fags...simple as that....he had the balls to come out and say it....half the people who do around here wouldn't

so u cunts dont like what he's saying then do something about it
Thanks lad!
Yeah, fags deserve to die... What's the point of living? You got nothing but another gay guys asshole to look forward to doing when you get home from work... yay .... fucken gay cunts.

Why the fuck do you think you'd get lynched at an all boys school? - For the sheer fact that queers aren't accepted in this society no matter what the fucken year is.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Thanks lad!
Yeah, fags deserve to die... What's the point of living? You got nothing but another gay guys asshole to look forward to doing when you get home from work... yay .... fucken gay cunts.

Why the fuck do you think you'd get lynched at an all boys school? - For the sheer fact that queers aren't accepted in this society no matter what the fucken year is.
Jesus Christ mate take sum fuckin cyanide tablets and get the FUCK outta my thread we don't want u here and wat is this bullshit about queers arent accepted in our society is bullshit we have one of the largest fuckin gay communities in the world in sydney + thousands of ppl seem to turn up to our gay and lesbian mardi gras. What is the point of u hating gays neway u need to get with the yr 2005 and learn that we DO get accepted in our society otherwise wed have laws outlawing homosexuality completely. and for the record i DID SAY GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD U FUCKIN SCARED OF GAYS CUNT. MORE PPL HATE DICKHEADS LIKE U IN OUR SOCIETY AND I HOPE U END UP IN THE LONG BAY HILTON GETTIN UR ARSEHOLE CAVED IN BY SUM UGLY, HAIRY 60 YR OLD BIKER WHO IS HIV+ AND U FUCKIN WILL REGRET IT MATE.

GSTARRAW

ihavenothing said:
Jesus Christ mate take sum fuckin cyanide tablets and get the FUCK outta my thread we don't want u here and wat is this bullshit about queers arent accepted in our society is bullshit we have one of the largest fuckin gay communities in the world in sydney + thousands of ppl seem to turn up to our gay and lesbian mardi gras. What is the point of u hating gays neway u need to get with the yr 2005 and learn that we DO get accepted in our society otherwise wed have laws outlawing homosexuality completely. and for the record i DID SAY GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD U FUCKIN SCARED OF GAYS CUNT. MORE PPL HATE DICKHEADS LIKE U IN OUR SOCIETY AND I HOPE U END UP IN THE LONG BAY HILTON GETTIN UR ARSEHOLE CAVED IN BY SUM UGLY, HAIRY 60 YR OLD BIKER WHO IS HIV+ AND U FUCKIN WILL REGRET IT MATE.
I will have my say in which ever thread i choose to mate, i don't give a fuck what a gay cunt like you tells me to do. Gays are only accepted by other gays, they ain't accepted by straight guys who feel threatened because they wanna die with there ass remaining virgin. You deserve to be dead, nothing more, nothing less, actually on second thoughts, anything less is a bonus and if i were you i'd go for that. If you really think it's accepted to be straight in this society, i dare you, i double dare you to let your whole boys school know your gay and watch and see if you don't go home with a purple eye and no teeth.

fudgepacker

arabianknight, i know homophobes who are top blokes. I get on good with them because they dont know i like guys; that is the only thing they dont know, but we are still friends. He doesnt go around looking for gay threads on the internet to lay into gays. You just cant get enough of us can u? i mean, this isnt the first gay thread uve posted in. I hate u, not because ur a homophobe, but because you are a shit person. I dont hate a lot of people. I try and look for the good in saddam hussein and hitler, and usually find something, enough to not hate them. oh, and the bible is a story. i could have written that. pretty ironic that u are a homophobe and support the most notorious boy molesting organisation that ever existed. c'mon now, u really like it, dont you? fuck off, shit person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)