Simulator baby. Who's had it so far? (1 Viewer)

aLexTasyy

HSC
OMFG i had the plastic bastard over the long weekend, i ended up getting 17 mistreatments 3 neglects...LOL and it cried for a total of 24 minutes.

It got to about sunday and my pool was looking very inviting, to drown the stupid thing i mean.

Has anyone else had the stupid thing, and did anyone else want to drop kick it?

catching up on sleep tonight is going to be SOOO good

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
LOL I totally agree, well especially about the annoying feeling of it crying and your like "GOD what does it want now!!" Pretty much the 3 guys in my class were worst off because the teacher wanted us to experience it on the Extra hard settings. BITCH! :p. O by the way I haven't even got the thing yet, I just watched the instructional video lol.

samthebear

HSC
lol someone died because of these simulator babies. the stress literally killed her haha god the school probs has a lawsuit on their hands now. not so hot on that idea now would they!

aLexTasyy

HSC
thanks for your comments. OMFG HMF: If its optional DONT TAKE IT! DONT TAKE IT!

my next door neighbour was like "Don't call Romeo a lump of plastic, he can hear you" God 13 year olds are stupid. By the way, the class named him Romeo...everytime my Mum hears "Love Story" by Taylor Swift she just giggles silently. Its rather annoying...because i like that song, and the stupid simulator child wrecked it.

Tishena

HSC
Aww the baby isn't as bad as you make it out to be!
At first i thought it wasnt working until it would occassionally sigh.
Its worse at night when it needs feeding...
Because it cries to be fed.. then you may need to burp it.. and just as you think your getting to sleep... it wakes up needing a nappy change!

Biggest tip: Keep the wrist band handy at all times! Plus the spare if you want to chuck it to someone else because if it gets out of range it will start blaring again until it registers the band.

Also its not too bad dw ;) i managed to get 2 minutes crying time and 100%.

lauraloo21

HSC
I had it last weekend. it wasnt that bad- but i had it set on easy. If you do take it, dont get it on the hardest level. mine still woke up every 2 hours throughout the night

klaris

HSC
I had one of those babies in year 9. Mine cried constantly and wouldn't shut up. Hence I barely got any sleep and was annoyed for most of the weekend (I had it over the w/e). I took it to the shops everyone thought it was a real baby and started commenting on how young I was to have a baby and also how beautiful the baby was, that was until they edged closer and noticed it was a simulator doll.

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
I got 95%, 20 minutes crying time and 1 mishandle. :D

klaris

HSC
Not me. I took mine back to the lady and she scanned it through and then gave me a really dirty look before saying:

"Thank God that Baby wasn't real otherwise it would be DEAD right now! Look *hands little gameboy-like device to me* you completely failed!"

Supposedly I missed like 3 feed, 7 burps and it was crying and I didn't pick it up.
Pft.

Miss Code

HSC
Thankfully our school doesnt have it anymore it broke!! I would of killed it and been a bad "mummy" AKA not wake up during the night lol I think my 4 year old nephew is enough to turn you from wanting kiddies :p WAY too much energy

klaris

HSC
^^ Hahaha. Yeah I know what you mean. I have a newphew who is 2 and when I look after he tends to get a bit excited to see his aunty...
But he is an angel compared to the stupid simulator baby, man I hated that thing. Although whenever he comes up to me and gives me a random hug or something like that I think "I'd like to have kids someday..." (more like in 15 years, lol.)

Miss Code

HSC
They are cute but can be evil lol mine likes to punch and fight he is cute, I shall miss him when he goes back to QLD's next week but will be back in October which will be hard with the HSC.

Oh gosh no way I am never having kids, little bastard year 7s make you not want them!! one called me a slut yesterday! I chucked water at him! Kids these days

klaris

HSC
Miss Code, I know what you mean. The little year 7 kids are so rude. They really don't care about the kids that are older than then, especially seniors. They walk around like they own the place - I was never that rude when I was that age, lol (sounding a bit old here, lol) They need a good kick up the butt, lol.

Miss Code

HSC
I know hey! I would walk the other way if a year 12 was walking towards me, they were older. I chucked water at him because he first asked "how much does your dad pay you in bed" WTF seriously who thinks of that!!

They need more then that Klaris!

klaris

HSC
I know what you mean! They're so rude, I'd be throwing more than water at him. The boys get really cocky and they think they know everything, they try and tell you about a school you've been to for five years, not six months. One of them said to me : "You can't walk there! Don't you know anything, stupid." I have a feeling he said more than that, though. I just ignored him because I was going into the common room (seniors area: year 10-12 only) and he was that thick to think I wasn't allowed there.
Go figure, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)