SIMPSONS!!!!....quotes... episodes n all.... (1 Viewer)

passion89

HSC
The best bit was in that episode where Homer becomes that conceptual artist and while he's trying to build that BBQ, he runs upto it (with an umbrella in his hands) screaming. Oh it was hilarious.

Marge: Go see how your father's doing (or something)
Bart: *looks our window and sees Homer running and screaming*
Bart: He's fine (or something like that lol I can't remember specifically)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
passion89 said:
The best bit was in that episode where Homer becomes that conceptual artist and while he's trying to build that BBQ, he runs upto it (with an umbrella in his hands) screaming. Oh it was hilarious.

Marge: Go see how your father's doing (or something)
Bart: *looks our window and sees Homer running and screaming*
Bart: He's fine (or something like that lol I can't remember specifically)
LE GRIL?! :p

Lisa: I just had a bad dream!
Homer: Oh, sure. You just lie down and tell me all about it.
Lisa: Well, I know it's absurd, but I dreamed the bogeyman was after
me, and he's hiding under --
Homer: Aaaaaah!!!!!!! Bogeyman! You nail the windows shut, I'll get the gun!

Bart: May I be excused, mom?
Homer: Oh, so now you're quitting dinner, too.
Marge: Homer, please.
Homer: I didn't raise him to be a quitter. It must have been you. You quit every job you've ever had. Cop, pretzel vender, church counselor, professional gambler.

Burns: You know, Smithers, I think I'll donate a million dollars to
the local orphanage...when pigs fly!
[They both laugh and it begins to die down as a pig flies across the sky before them.]

Homer: (driving ambulance) Where to man?
Comic Book Guy: For the third time, the hospital! You are an ambulance, not a taxi!
Homer: Hospital, ah? Wow, everyone's going there tonight.

Homer:I'm no missionary! I don't even believe in Jebus!

Last edited:

Gangels

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
I wish the new episodes were like the old ones :( they suck and have you realised how they used groning a lot now?
They also do that nervous shirt thing where they tug the neck hole of their shirt when something bad ahppens. They do that almost every episode. Movie comes out on july 23rd next year.

HSC
Homer: "Look, Marge - you don't know what it's like! I'm the one out there every day putting his ass on the line! And I'm not out of order! You're out of order! The whole freakin' system is out of order! Do you want the Truth? YOU want the TRUTH? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Cuz when you reach over and put your hand into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do! Forget it, Marge - it's Chinatown!"

lol, pwned.

HSC
N/A
Lol this thread is hilarious. I can't think of any quotes right now >< too many.

I <3 The Simpsons, just not the new eps really...

passion89

HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
Homer: "Look, Marge - you don't know what it's like! I'm the one out there every day putting his ass on the line! And I'm not out of order! You're out of order! The whole freakin' system is out of order! Do you want the Truth? YOU want the TRUTH? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Cuz when you reach over and put your hand into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do! Forget it, Marge - it's Chinatown!"

lol, pwned.
I watched that episode yesterday. It's the best simpsons moment!

passion89

HSC
politik said:
And the voices aren't the same for some reason...
I thought I was the only one who realised that! Krabappel's voice has changed like 20 times and it's getting really weird. Also I've noticed Moe's change in voice recently, too. They're screwing it up!! Bring back our much-loved simpsons

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Gangels said:
They also do that nervous shirt thing where they tug the neck hole of their shirt when something bad ahppens. They do that almost every episode. Movie comes out on july 23rd next year.
I hate that! especially when lisa does it. It just doesnt suit her character. It probably only suits bart and even then only when they can't think of something funnier to put in there.

bassguy

HSC
quotes:

'So in a way, you're both winners. But in a more accurate way, Barney is the winner.'

Homer: Lisa, would you like a donut?
Lisa: No thanks. Do you have any fruit?
Homer: This has purple in it. Purple is a fruit.

ah yes

passion89

HSC
Homer: Fame was a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs.

Marge: Homer, the plant called. If you don't show up tomorrow, they said don't bother coming in on Monday.
Homer: Woohoo! 4 day weekend.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Homer: All right, brain, you don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's just get me through this, and I can get back to killing you with beer.
Brain: It's a deal!

Homer: Here are your messages: ‘You have thirty minutes to move your car.’ ‘You have ten minutes to move your car.’ ‘Your car has been impounded.’ ‘Your car has been crushed into a cube.’ ‘You have thirty minutes to move your cube.’

Homer: Don't let Krusty's death get you down, boy. People die all the time, just like that. Why, you could wake up dead tomorrow. ... Well, good night!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
someone aptly summarised the new simpsons episodes as
"what stupid things can homer do, and can he do them in front of a celebrity?"

bring back the days of "i wash myself with a rag on a stick. uh-huh".

haha IT'S DRINKING THE WATER!!!

and his muumuu and fat guy cap.

king sized homer. best episode.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
They really are running out of ideas - the episode today was so bad.

purplemonkey

HSC
I love the ep with Blink 182 in it...

and the one where the aliens inhabit the bodies of the presidents...

in electorate speech: "Forwards, not backwards! Sidewards, not backwards, and twirling, forever twirling....." or some thing to that effect :D

and where the two presidents are walking down the street holding hands:

bodyguard/bitch: uh sir the press are a little concerned about you and <insert other presidents name> constantly holding hands

president: my <other guy> and I are merely exchanging protein strings. if youve got another way, id like to hear it...

Doesnt really seem the same when i write it out, but shit thats a good episode, hasnt been on for a while tho

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
purplemonkey said:
and the one where the aliens inhabit the bodies of the presidents...

in electorate speech: "Forwards, not backwards! Sidewards, not backwards, and twirling, forever twirling....." or some thing to that effect :D

and where the two presidents are walking down the street holding hands:

bodyguard/bitch: uh sir the press are a little concerned about you and <insert other presidents name> constantly holding hands

president: my <other guy> and I are merely exchanging protein strings. if youve got another way, id like to hear it...

Doesnt really seem the same when i write it out, but shit thats a good episode, hasnt been on for a while tho
ooh yes!

as a child i dreamed of being a baseball.

and its "we must move forwards not backwards, upwards not forwards, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!"

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Gangels said:
Oh the oldest but best quote

Homer: Hello, my name is mr Burnes, I believe you have a letter for me
Post office man: Ok Mr burnes whats your first name?
Homer:.......................I dont know.
yeah thats my fav scene of all time!! hahah i love it

on paper it doesn't look as funny but the way he pauses and says 'i dont know' is fucking classic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)