SIBT vs. INSearch (1 Viewer)

C

Chayum

So I have these two pathways as my backup plan if I do fuck up my HSC.

The goal is to study Commerce @ MACQ but if I'm going to be paying $20,000 - would you pick MACQ or UTS for business/commerce?

Memento-mori

HSC
Note that you can always go to SIBT, and then transfer throught to UAC to UTS- yet they may take into account your ATAR. If money is an issue, and say if you get an ATAR in the 60s-perhaps you are better off doing commerce at say, ACU and then transfering- you will need to get good marks at uni however.
To go from SIBT > Macquarie, you'll probs need to pass all your sibt subjects. for uts insearch, you'll probs need a credit average http://www.insearch.edu.au/Courses/Business/Pathway-1?tab=3&cnty=Australia1
As for what university is better, Macquarie and UTS are similiar in terms of prestige, income, employment, but I think Macq may be a bit further- I don't know much about that.. Check bonus point elligability, etc- most pathways either take 2 years or $20,000. When making the decision, think about things such as electives, social life, university reputation, location, oppurtunities, majors, etc.

chelseado

HSC
i had a look at both insearch and sibt and i decided on sibt. macquarie uni campus is really big and has lots of trees and space. when i went to the uts open day the grounds were smaller and there wasn't as much interesting stuff happening. if you want to study commerce at mcq definitely pick sibt because you can get straight in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)