Showing now... (1 Viewer)

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
what good movies are in cinemas right now?
Got some coupons gonna expire soon

can you make some recommendations and breifly describe what it is about

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
there's not much good movies on yet...though cant wait til harry potters out...in june...try watching the house of 100 corpses..

Hottieflossy

yeh, there arent many great movies out right now...i was gonna go to the cinema tomorrow so im trying to decide between 50 first dates or the passion..those are the only two that interest me somewhat

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
ive checked that site already...not much help...better to get reviews from real people who've watched it instead of carefully selected reviews

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
You Must See:

21 Grams

Camp

In America

House Of Sand And Fog

Lost In Translation

Mystic River

Peter Pan

Shattered Glass

-- all are amazing watches.

chepas

HSC
Of the "Foreign" movie scene, I saw 'The Triplets of Belleville' today at the french film festival. It's practically sold out atm but I think (not very sure though) it's coming out as a regular release in like, Dendy's and the Palace cinemas on Norton St/Paddington.

Cute funny little animation.

There seemed to be a lot of good french ones out atm. Of course w/subtitles, if foreign movies are your thing. Check what's left of it at www.frenchfilmfestival.org .... And 'alternative' cinema, or quality cinema as some describe it see www.dendy.com.au or www.dendys.com.au

Last edited:

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
i saw 50 first dates tonight...
sean astin is in it and he's fricken hilarious :p (never thought i'd say that about mr sam o_O)!!!!

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Originally posted by chepas
Of the "Foreign" movie scene, I saw 'The Triplets of Belleville' today at the french film festival. It's practically sold out atm but I think (not very sure though) it's coming out as a regular release in like, Dendy's and the Palace cinemas on Norton St/Paddington.

Cute funny little animation.

There seemed to be a lot of good french ones out atm. Of course w/subtitles, if foreign movies are your thing. Check what's left of it at www.frenchfilmfestival.org .... And 'alternative' cinema, or quality cinema as some describe it see www.dendy.com.au or www.dendys.com.au
YAY! Belleville Rendezvous! I love The Triplets! one of the best of last year! The music is also quite awesome! I love it so much!

"Swingin belleville rendez-vous....marathon dancin' dopp-dee-doo...VOO-DOO CAN-CAN Bal Taboo..."

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i doubt love actually is still showing... is it? o_O; it's been out since late december

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yeh i was overseas when it was gone and by the time i came back the hype kinda already died down so i never really went to see it

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
it's a great movie, i loved it. i've got the screenplay somewhere...
hmm actually i think it's still showing at a few cinemas....
it's probably better to wait for the dvd, lol :D

chepas

HSC
What was 21 Grams about? There was a bit of hype around that for some reason that I forget now....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)