Showcases? (1 Viewer)

niteshade1312

HSC
I was just wondering whether you had showcases or displays for your projects, and if so when, because it would be great to see some of your work.. That is, if you lived close :)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
i dunno if we do that but mine is gunna be on display at my sponsor's shop for ages afterwoulds (i dont want it) so u can make the trek down to the gong and check it out if ya really want....

niteshade1312

HSC
then how do you present your final product. My school has this huge Drama and DT showcase night. Mainly its both subjects because Drama pulls in more people than DT, and each person has their own display, and we also get marked on it.. so Im really going to have to have to pull out everything I have.

niteshade1312

HSC
WELL... My showcase is in 2 days and now i am slightly more stressed because not only haven't i finished my portfolio, I still have to organise all this stuff and have drama to stress about as well... RARARA.. how is everyone else going?

niteshade1312

HSC
YEHAYEAHEYEHAYEA My showcase went off like crazy. There were soo many people there and i was sooo excited! Now i just have to wait to get my portfolio back from marking..

beezjaxx

HSC
Damn, just had mine the other day down in Dapto....... it's not that interesting anyway - the majority of the class made bloody formal dresses.... i'm not dissing dresses or anything, it's just that i've seen them wayyyyyy to much! (mine's an advertising campaign for a confectionery product).........

niteshade1312

HSC
i havea tonne of friends that live in Pennant Hills and its a trek and a half from where I live..

niteshade1312

HSC
I'll see what I can do, otherwise I would still love to see pics of the whole thing, as a very detailed review of the evening! Chookers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)