Should you date someone that is significantly taller or shorter than you? (1 Viewer)

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Random but, if that's the case - would you wear heeled shoes again?
I can wear chunky shoes, or shoes with a REALLY small heel but other than that, I really prefer not wearing stiletto type shoes.

Even if I were to go clubbing, boots it is. I always wear boots (or converse).

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I can wear chunky shoes, or shoes with a REALLY small heel but other than that, I really prefer not wearing stiletto type shoes.

Even if I were to go clubbing, boots it is. I always wear boots (or converse).
I have these 9cm chunky heels + ankle strap. Gosh they're so comfortable.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Aren't wearing high heels bad for your calfs?

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
That's rather high for me.

But I wish I could wear shoes like that. Heels are rather hot, lol.

God damn me and my homyped shoes.
You are like my mother. She loves them homyped shoes lol

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I agree with what you are saying, however what I am more saying is in the long-term scheme of things, personality attributes are going to ultimately be more significant than physical attributes. And it could be argued for some individuals that in getting to know someone, personality attributes can certainly compensate for "average" physical attributes, e.g. I find that if I learn someone is personally not appealing as a person, I will no longer see them as attractive physically either (even if from an objective perception, they may well be).
granted, the sexual aspect of a relationship is pretty important for a lot of people

and it's a whole lot better with a physically attractive person, so physical attractiveness will always be a strong determinant of how that relationship will turn out, though it's important to keep in mind what is attractive is subjective to a lot of people

having said that of course you don't wanna be in a relo with someone who has a terrible personality or lack of one and over time if you find a person fun to be around you begin to appreciate them as more physically attractive too just cos you get the "love goggles" on

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Women do tend to have an inferiority complex and like to be physically and mentally dominated by their sexual partner that is why they prefer men that are taller than them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)