Should Xiao revert his av back to duck? (2 Viewers)

Should Xiao change his current crap av back to his trademark duck one?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Yes, I think he should.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I think he really should.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Yes, it's his trademark av and he shouldn't of changed it in the first place.. the bastard.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Yes, his current one sucks.

• Yes, him changing it has ruined my life and he should change it back.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Yes, his new avatar is disgusting, what was he thinking?

• Yes, because I said so.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • No, because I'm Xiao and I wanna keep it.. so shut up Collin you stupid bitch.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No, he should keep his new one because it's his choice.. PS by choosing this option, I officially pr

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

Collin

HSC
N/A
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
:uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :D
This thread rocks. And Xiao lost.. ahahahhahaahahahaha. Go duck!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
This thread rocks. And Xiao lost.. ahahahhahaahahahaha. Go duck!
hey!!! dont' provoke me!!! i may change bak any time!!! >: )
and thus threaten the space time continum here and there and make all laws of physics break down!!! >: )

mack

Banned
HSC
Yup, Chick Coreas Elektric Band rocks. I've got Behind the Mask(Had to order it in from Birdland in the city, but it was worth it). That has Frank Gambale on it though, not Metheny. Freakishly insane guitar.

In other news, gf rang me up and told me she got 99.55. Then rubbed in the fact that I didn't get as good a UAI. Also, that would have got me into ANU law. So, please excuse me while I go murder her, hide the corpse, get a sex change, and assume her identity.

Woops, probably shouldnt have said that in a public internet forum......

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
mack said:
Yup, Chick Coreas Elektric Band rocks. I've got Behind the Mask(Had to order it in from Birdland in the city, but it was worth it). That has Frank Gambale on it though, not Metheny. Freakishly insane guitar.

In other news, gf rang me up and told me she got 99.55. Then rubbed in the fact that I didn't get as good a UAI. Also, that would have got me into ANU law. So, please excuse me while I go murder her, hide the corpse, get a sex change, and assume her identity.

damn!!! how come i havne't thought that up when i stuffed up my hsc??? =(
i didn't even have to do a sex change, all i gotta do is murder a dude who got 99.95

mack

Banned
HSC
98.25 is stuffing up? Geez, someones got high standards....

My post trials estimate was 99.95, and I had to sit on my ass for a few weeks afterwards didn't I? Oh well, I paid big time.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yeah, Frank Gambale was the original guitarist for it.. actually, I'm not sure if Metheny was even in the songs I got.. :S Anyway, did ya know they recently got back together for a new album or something, all the original members. Wow, so now you know Virgil, Metheny AND Chick's band.. what an absolute champion.

mack said:
LMAO

I'd rep you again.. but I'd probably get that bastard message again.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
mack said:
98.25 is stuffing up? Geez, someones got high standards....

My post trials estimate was 99.95, and I had to sit on my ass for a few weeks afterwards didn't I? Oh well, I paid big time.
:(
see my post in maths

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
mack said:

You need to have some hard sexual intercourse with her to get over it. She owes it to you.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:
:(
see my post in maths
kekeke cb well done ^^

tho u should come to usyd to do law tho =(

edit: Yawn~~~~~~~~

xiao is tired... nite nite everyone ^^

mack

Banned
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Yeah, Frank Gambale was the original guitarist for it.. actually, I'm not sure if Metheny was even in the songs I got.. :S Anyway, did ya know they recently got back together for a new album or something, all the original members. Wow, so now you know Virgil, Metheny AND Chick's band.. what an absolute champion.

LMAO

I'd rep you again.. but I'd probably get that bastard message again.

Take comfort in the fact you can feel my tits anytime baby.

Collin

HSC
N/A
mack said:
Take comfort in the fact you can feel my tits anytime baby.
You should have a listen of his original album with the band (the first one he released with the band in 86' or something).. I think it's just title 'The Elektric Band'... I reckon it's way better than the albums he made afterwards.

mack

Banned
HSC
Is that the one with Rumble on it? I remember hearing that one, Cool Weasle Boogie, Elektric City and Got a Match?

All of them kicked ass.

Collin

HSC
N/A
mack said:
Is that the one with Rumble on it? I remember hearing that one, Cool Weasle Boogie, Elektric City and Got a Match?

All of them kicked ass.
Exactly, my friend. I really liked Elektric City, King Cockroach, City Gate and No Zone.. but again, all the tracks on that one was great I thought.

Do you play an instrument or something? Most of this genre and these few artists I always blabber on about aren't exactly 'mainstream', so I was surprised anyone on BOS even knew of their names, let alone heard of any of the actual songs. (Plus the fact that smooth/rock/fusion/funk jazz isn't exactly a forte of a typical teen's fav music list)

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeah, I'm a guitarist. I used to play some fusion stuff with some buddies but my skills got seriously lame over the HSC year, so I have to get them back. I first got into fusion after hearing Holdsworth and Gambale, those two completely changed the way I played, not to mention how harmonically complex their stuff is. After that I got into fusion era Miles Davis, Weather Report, Tony Williams Lifetime, UK, Chick Coreas stuff, The Yellowjackets, Pat Metheny, Vital Information, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Tower of Power......So yeah, its rare for me to find another fusionhead.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
xiao1985 said:
argh shut up already collin... i changed my av, so this thread should be closed before any more unnecessary blood shed takes place

*takes out chain saw

*waves at stephanie~~~
hello steph ^^ how did u find this thread??? =p
I randomly stumbled upon it.

hey guess what! I didn't screw up my hsc (much). I even managed to get more than 90!

oh yeah voting.. ok.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
steph@nie said:
I randomly stumbled upon it.

hey guess what! I didn't screw up my hsc (much). I even managed to get more than 90!

oh yeah voting.. ok.
OMG TAHT TOPS ^^

hey!!! 3 pplz voted for "i am xiao??!!"
there are 3 xiao's???

Collin

HSC
N/A
There are 3 Xiaos.. ahahah does that mean you made 2 other accounts? Aahahahhha.

Anyway, I propose legislation to prevent you changing it again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)