• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Should i submit my notes to the site before i delete them? (1 Viewer)

fatmuscle

HSC
we'll still continue to take english notes

PLS SEND IN MAJOR WORKS!!! (ps, b4 sending, read disclaimer)

is a roflcopter
HSC
does bored take in plagiarised notes? :p

fatmuscle

HSC
Submissions
By electronically transferring or otherwise providing or making available to Bored of Studies any notes, papers, or other resources, or any other materials at all, you declare that the material you are providing is either your own original work or is work for which you have permission to publically distribute.

You declare that you are giving permission to Bored of Studies to redistribute and reproduce the submitted materials in any form and in any way, without limitation. You acknowledge that this permission is granted as a necessary condition of submission and that Bored of Studies cannot be held liable for copyright infringements or any other legal issues which may arise from the submission.

You also agree to release Bored of Studies from being held responsible for any negative consequences that may arise from submission of materials, including but not limited to, any legal ramifications, any losses, or a lower Universities Admissions Index.

Materials that are submitted to Bored of Studies may or may not be published on the Bored of Studies website.

http://www.boredofstudies.org/disclaimer.php

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
That 10% rule is complete bullshit, ask the law kids to give you a rant on copyright law ;)

Anyway, if they're plagiarised from a friend ask them first, if from a textbook ask the admins if the author of that textbook has given permission for posting on the site

the above is my official opinion. the real one is just "submit everything that's useful" ;)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
well, i don't think the ppl, who submited their trials asked the authors did they?? :D

and besides...i forgot where i plagirised from anyway...also show me one essay that doesn't have anything plagirised- rare indeed.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)