Should I study for 2 Unit if I do 4 Unit? (1 Viewer)

Shridude

HSC
Hello Everyone, I just recently got promoted to Year 12, and got into 4 Unit. People tell me its kind of a tough subject and I can already see why. Now my problem is that the first term exams are gonna happen for me about in a month's time, and I want to do exceptional in 4 Unit. I found out that 2 unit and 4 unit HSC is held at the same time, which mean people who do 4 unit don't sit the 2 unit paper. Do I study for 2 unit in school then? Does it matter if I don't do well, or even fail in 2 unit but do very well in 3 and 4 unit? Also I am like 85% confident I will keep 4 unit. So should I just do the topics of 2 u at school and focus on 4 u and 3 u the rest of the time? How much should I focus on 2 U is my main question.

*I am talking about maths :)

Please advice or provide suggestions
Thank you

carrotsss

HSC
just do the baseline work in class so you at least understand everything then beyond that ur fine

trust me 2u will be really easy once ur into 4u

HSC
just learn the 2u stuff well enough also pls don't do the 2u homework assigned on top of the 4u and 3u homework.
If you can think outside of the box to some extent def keep 4u, if you can't, well you'll still survive (i did not survive but you'll survive i think). honestly if you're good enough to be chosen for 4u you're good enough to get top marks in 2u, so you can always drop back down but do consider how much you don't mind maths and also scaling for 4u.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)