should i or shouldn't i (1 Viewer)

should i or shouldn't i pop my best friend virginity on her birthday as a present

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
soha said:
"should i pop my bestfriends virginity"..makes me lol
loool me too, he's talking like she is a balloon or something, what has the wold come to....tsk tsk.....

sephiroth*

HSC
lufia said:
***** man. Im a quiet guy but i gotta say, dude88 ur getting humilated and stepped over. Why the hell are you asking a bunch of random kids for help. I should have you stabbed. B a man son.

And why the hell is everyone saying asians have small dicks? just cos you farking people have penises so small, you piss on ur balls. THEN you start telling off my asian brother cause ur jealous or jus a**holes

you tards want to take a look at mine one? its so big it bitch slaps you across the face.

Quit boasting bs and spilling it all over the floor thedude88

Beautiful :)
what is this poetry bro?
I totally agree. My "wink, wink" is also quite large :). Whenever some racist fags say asians have small dicks i take them to the toilet and show them my anaconda, and then ther was silence :).

lufia

HSC
:) i feel u man, i also have the same affect. And all you racist losers these days are all talk, even worese you do it on the net. For example Asylum the fatass nerd who posts 9000+ and can't get off his chair.
They can talk to talk but they can't walk the walk

I know thedude88 is total bs, and i believe all these flaming is justifying him but NEVER apply it to the rest off us, a**holes

Last edited:

thedude88

HSC
yah,i am around 185 cm tall, if u consider it 2 be short then yes i am short. i don't wear glasses but i do were sunglasess. btw this a reply 2 the post u sent b4 but i have already edited it lufia. since u have taken the ur words back i wouldn't invite u 2 my school so that u can try break my sunglasses. btw i am boxer just 2 let u no. i compete in the under 17's heavyweight division, i have 7 k.o this year so far. if anyone wants take me on in a boxing ring or on da street, i am glad 2 :)
u fuck wouldn't shut up about my dick size a got a chic 2 measure it , she said it is 27cm. not sure where this big r not cause i am not gay, i don't go around comparing dick sizes with other guys. my dick is only 4 chics.
btw i am not chiristian so, i don't follow jesus. i am pagan

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lufia said:
:) i feel u man, i also have the same affect. And all you racist losers these days are all talk, even worese you do it on the net. For example Asylum the fatass nerd who posts 9000+ and can't get off his chair.
They can talk to talk but they can't walk the walk

I know thedude88 is total bs, and i believe all these flaming is justifying him but NEVER apply it to the rest off us, a**holes
go go captain azn4lyf yo!

respact or me and the v-unit be cumin ur howze and shittin yo ninja stylez! betta apprishiate or me huneyz r gonna fuck u upz! ^^ \\// ~~~*!!

Bolta

HSC
N/A
HAHAHAHA, I can't believe this bullshit. You're a toss.

Btw I call for pics of everything including your 'boxing titles' you're a wank.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
unless thedude88 going to pm me with 2 + pics of him, im must agree with everyone and assume that his bullshitting.

so pm away my dear :D

lufia

HSC
thedude88 said:
yah,i am around 185 cm tall, if u consider it 2 be short then yes i am short. i don't wear glasses but i do were sunglasess. btw this a reply 2 the post u sent b4 but i have already edited it lufia. since u have taken the ur words back i wouldn't invite u 2 my school so that u can try break my sunglasses. btw i am boxer just 2 let u no. i compete in the under 17's heavyweight division, i have 7 k.o this year so far. if anyone wants take me on in a boxing ring or on da street, i am glad 2 :)
u fuck wouldn't shut up about my dick size a got a chic 2 measure it , she said it is 27cm. not sure where this big r not cause i am not gay, i don't go around comparing dick sizes with other guys. my dick is only 4 chics.
btw i am not chiristian so, i don't follow jesus. i am pagan
Assylum:
go go captain azn4lyf yo!

respact or me and the v-unit be cumin ur howze and shittin yo ninja stylez! betta apprishiate or me huneyz r gonna fuck u upz! ^^ \\// ~~~*!!
ALRITE BUDDY hahahahahahha :)

SIIIIIIFFF, nagga in the house wantz to start troube??! bwhgahaahahha

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lufia said:
ALRITE BUDDY hahahahahahha :)

SIIIIIIFFF, nagga in the house wantz to start troube??! bwhgahaahahha
No. Just no. Stop there. Before you become anymore of an embarrasment to your parents. It must be hard, you know, you being their biggest mistake.

lufia

HSC
Asylum:
No. Just no. Stop there. Before you become anymore of an embarrasment to your parents. It must be hard, you know, you being their biggest mistake.
Mate you are a poopta. Get off ur fat ass nerdy prick.9000+ post faggot who cant get off his chair. go eat sum subway loseer you racist mofo. get a life seriously you piece of shit hiding behind ur com, nah man ur lower than shit.

Last edited:

stainmepink

HSC
thedude88 said:
should i or shouldn't i have pop best freind virginity on her birthday.
my best friend ask me 2 pop her virginity as present from me on her birthday. if don't really want 2 say no her casue we known each other since kindergarden and she is one of my closest friends but i don't want 2 hurt my gf cause i really care about her and love her. i try explaining 2 my best friends that we can only be friends and if didn't wanted 2 ruin her life cause i care so much 4 her as friends but she wouldn't listen.

then again the chic i called my gf isn't my gf until i we into uni next year which is when it become offical that we are bf and gf but i already consider her as my gf and as i metion a above i really care avout her and love her. if have sex wif my best friend, i no that i going 2 hurt her and i will lose her aswell.

then again i wouldn't want 2 lose da relationship wif my best friend cause she i known her so long and she been there 2 support me at time when i was down. she is one of my only two best freinds and the other is guy. i don't even no y she would want 2 lose it wif me cause she like one of da most popular girl in her school cause she hot and she can get any guy she wants but y me?

friendship or love which one should i choose?
hHAHAHAHA!!!!! my solution is to pop everyone's virginity. that way everyone will be happy. what could get better than free range sex?

stainmepink

HSC
sephiroth* said:
lol asylum, wah a dikhead. got a life? you racist cunt whos got a small dik and the only way you can make urself feel better is saying asians have a small dik.

:) ur mom loved my big cock. say hi to her for me.

how is he rascist? put the quote in

sephiroth*

HSC
AsyLum said:
You must like have a small penis being asian aye
its from the first page when people were bashing ''thedue88''
:) need i say any more?

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
sephiroth* said:
lol asylum, wah a dikhead. got a life? you racist cunt whos got a small dik and the only way you can make urself feel better is saying asians have a small dik.

:) ur mom loved my big cock. say hi to her for me.
Haha, oh boy this calls for a picture:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)