Should I keep ext 2? (1 Viewer)

chboblie

HSC
Hey, I've just finished my first ext.2 exam on complex numbers and only got 50%. I have only three other classmates and they all got above 90%. But my 3 unit mark is the highest by 13%, and I finished my accelerated 2u with 94%, so I way wondering if I should drop 4u or not.

astroman

HSC
keep it, don't feel let down by one exam, you still have a fair few to go which you can surely put in more effort and lift up your game. Also take into consideration that EX2 Math is the hardest HSC subject so don't feel let down by your 'low' mark.

Axio

=o
HSC
Hey, I've just finished my first ext.2 exam on complex numbers and only got 50%. I have only three other classmates and they all got above 90%. But my 3 unit mark is the highest by 13%, and I finished my accelerated 2u with 94%, so I way wondering if I should drop 4u or not.
Did you find the test hard? Or did you just make lots of silly mistakes?

chboblie

HSC
Mostly silly mistakes I think, but ussually I only get 2 or 3 but this had like 50, but I didn't completely get 2 parts of the test (5 marks out of the 45)

Axio

=o
HSC
Mostly silly mistakes I think, but ussually I only get 2 or 3 but this had like 50, but I didn't completely get 2 parts of the test (5 marks out of the 45)
Well I agree with Astro. Keep it and try and improve unless you feel like you aren't enjoying it and it is becoming a burden.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)