Should i enrol how they 'recommend'? (1 Viewer)

kaoticd

HSC
hey guys i got a late offer to enrol in BBus/BScIT, and accepted and enrolled.

during the 2nd checkpoint i got the paper about the subject enrollments
should i stick with what UTS has set or do my own thing

Did all you other BBus/BScIT ppl stick with the recommended pattern???

SO.....
Should i stick with the set subs and (assuming) stick around with all the other 1st yr BBus/BScIT ppl BUT have shit times (seeing how im a late rounder stuck with left overs)

OR

Change my timetable around and switch the two autumn Business subjects to the spring ones BUT have good times

what u think i should do guys?

Last edited:

kaoticd

HSC
ok ive changed it up.... i got 4days for aut now mostly nights luckily not friday night

but during spring i do have a tutorial b4 a lecture, so ill be trying to remember last weeks work for tutorial then learn some more new work during lecture.

ill keep looking back to see if anyhing opens up

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
The recommended pattern guarantees that you don't have any problems with pre-requisites.

You won't have to worry about having a tutorial before a lecture, because the tutorial stuff generally lags behind one week anyways.

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
For your first year, flipping around Autumn and Spring subjects should not be a problem. None have prerequisites. If it suites your schedule better, by all means go ahead. When you move into your second/third/fourth years, the schedule is probably the best way to go.

I suppose if you've already enrolled, this comes a bit too late, but you can still technically change it all if you wanted to.

kaoticd

HSC
no worries i can just withdraw/enrol if i change my mind... ill prob just stick to what UTS wants me to do.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
no worries i can just withdraw/enrol if i change my mind... ill prob just stick to what UTS wants me to do.
A lot of people stick to what was recommended. So if you do the same, you'll be with people who also just started that year and can be easier to make friends etc.
If you change around you might be doinf subjects with people who are already in their 2nd 3rd 4th semester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)