Should I drop from 2U maths to general? (1 Viewer)

L

legend13

HAHAHAHAHAH, you going to fail idiot, I told u guys so many times, get help early if you need it, if you are thinking of changing right now then you obviously didnt get help early enough!.
'
Once again, I was doing you a favour by putting "you are better of getting a tutor EARLY before you screw up" in my tutoring ad , and you guys never took it seriously , everyone automatically thought that meant that I was only after the money, but in actual fact it was to stop people in your situation stressing ( I knew there would be situations exactly like yours come up, they do every year ) , I was trying to help you and you wanted to do it the hard way, yet another person has a screwed up because they didnt listen to my advice!. Serves you right for being a jerk and not giving me a go :p.

You could have got 90+ easy for all your maths tests if you werent a jerk and gave me a go, but you decided you wanted to do it the hard way , be stressed out , and get a shit mark :p

Last edited by a moderator:

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
HAHAHAHAHAH, you going to fail idiot, I told u guys so many times, get help early if you need it, if you are thinking of changing right now then you obviously didnt get help early enough!.
'
Once again, I was doing you a favour by putting "you are better of getting a tutor EARLY before you screw up" in my tutoring ad , and you guys never took it seriously , everyone automatically thought that meant that I was only after the money, but in actual fact it was to stop people in your situation stressing ( I knew there would be situations exactly like yours come up, they do every year ) , I was trying to help you and you wanted to do it the hard way, yet another person has a screwed up because they didnt listen to my advice!. Serves you right for being a jerk and not giving me a go :p.

You could have got 90+ easy for all your maths tests if you werent a jerk and gave me a go, but you decided you wanted to do it the hard way , be stressed out , and get a shit mark :p
Fuck me, this virgin seems all upset that nobody cares about his tutoring service. Get off the high school forum you loser.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Fuck me, this virgin seems all upset that nobody cares about his tutoring service. Get off the high school forum you loser.
I wish i could send rep out right now.

L

legend100

right now I couldnt really care less if I have students, because unis getting relatively busy and I do have another job.

I am just rubbing it in for the dumb OP.

Should have taken what I said seriously, I wasnt bullshitting , and you have now failed OP. LOL. Changing subjects this late into the hsc is no short of stupid and is bound to have quite bad consequences on your other subjects as you try to catch up ( not to mention I dont even know what the deal is about your internal mark for the subject , you have mostly likely missed like 3 out of the 5 or so assessments for the general course , and it wouldnt be fair for the school to just give you the average of the other students marks in general for those 3 assessments ).

So yeh , sucks to be you OP :p , I knew I would get back at you little dumb hsc students, just took some time :p

Also, bored of studies is not specifically a high school forum you dumb turd

Last edited by a moderator:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
OP - You seem like a nice person. Forget what Matty G. says, the only thing he has going for him is a good rack. ;)
But for serials, Ohexploitable is a guy, and Leighton Meister is in his picture.

Also, don't drop to general, it's shit. My friend dropped and now I can't help her. If you drop to general maths then there will be less people that can help you from experience because the people that do general are usually idiots. So, you won't do as well.
Keep 2U, keep your tutor, work harder, tell your family that this is your year (you really have to learn to ignore your entire family), and stay back after class if there are things you don't get, ask for for help with questions you get wrong in textbook exercises and tests.

HSC
One day you're asking "Should I drop from 2U maths to general?"

Next year you're asking "Would you like fries with that?"

HSC
By the way "ohexploitable" it's "English", not "Engrish" and "Maths", not "Maffs"

No fucking wonder you only do 2 unit English (sped)

L

legend101

No, but i am available to tutor those less fortunate (Everyone)

Run along now boy
lol nice one you dickhead

@ohexploitable and davidbarnes, you are stupid as fuck , extra ordinary is not me LOL

and no davidbarnes, I didnt go to a tutor or tutoring company at ANYTIME during my schooling years , all my results have been a result of my genius, not some bullshit tutoring company

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
No, but i am available to tutor those less fortunate (Everyone)

Run along now boy
Thus, your lemma that all HSC students without a tutor will fail is incorrect assuming you were bounded and did not fail.

L

legend101

Thus, your lemma that all HSC students without a tutor will fail is incorrect assuming you were bounded and did not fail.
wtf?

Yes, I didnt fail without a tutor, but thats because I was ( and still am ) a genius. Some users on this site are massive dumb fucks and will fail hard without a tutor. Also, its not really a matter of passing or failing, if you want to do science or commerce or engineering at uni you will need to be 100% at hsc stuff to get a good result in uni , otherwise they will end up like you and struggle at maths all through uni LOL , if you corrected all your maths noobery in high school you would find uni maths much easier

HSC
wtf?

Yes, I didnt fail without a tutor, but thats because I was ( and still am ) a genius. Some users on this site are massive dumb fucks and will fail hard without a tutor. Also, its not really a matter of passing or failing, if you want to do science or commerce or engineering at uni you will need to be 100% at hsc stuff to get a good result in uni , otherwise they will end up like you and struggle at maths all through uni LOL , if you corrected all your maths noobery in high school you would find uni maths much easier

shut the fuck up cunt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)