should i drop extention maths? (1 Viewer)

Kawaii Mz Re

HSC
hey everyone, ummm im not sure if i should dorp extmaths because i got 46% for my premil yearly and 46% for my assessment task but i didnt studyfor my assessment because i was thinking bout dropping ext maths.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
How many units do you have at the moment? If it's more than 10, then try to study for Extension Maths and see how you go in your next assessment. If you don't believe you've done well enough, then drop it.

Kawaii Mz Re

HSC
umm i have 12 atm with ext maths , like my teacher says that i am capable with the course, buh because our maths class and ext maths are like combined, we go through the topics too quickly. plus some of the concepts i really dont get =\ like i understand the forumlas and stuff buh i dont understand what the formula is for. :( ugh i feel so not smart :( buh yea... really dont know... :(

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
See if you can get some help from your teacher outside of class if you feel it's necessary. They should be more than happy to help. =]

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
Also, perhaps form a study group of other students who may be feeling a little lost. Together you CAN nut it out (try and include at least one person who knows what they're doing if you can) because you will all have different strengths and weaknesses. Synergy is a wonderful thing.

You all need to help and support each other to the end, it's not a competition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)