Should I do 4u? (1 Viewer)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
idk about mathwise but last year it was ranked 29
okay

R the teachers there 10/10?

holy shit need to get off because I have exams tommorrow but I'm sure it's easy but then I have other exams throughout the week

prxyal007

HSC
okay

R the teachers there 10/10?

holy shit need to get off because I have exams tommorrow but I'm sure it's easy but then I have other exams throughout the week
most of them are 10/10 others not so much but I have a amazing teacher

good luck for your exams!

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
My school in terms of good hsc marks and students is like an exponential curve..top 3 get like 99 for 3u and stuff and then a couple more in the e4 range and then a massive drop to low e3 and e2 in the middle of the cohort. This goes for all subjects and for sciences top 3 or ur fked aka band 4

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
My school in terms of good hsc marks and students is like an exponential curve..top 3 get like 99 for 3u and stuff and then a couple more in the e4 range and then a massive drop to low e3 and e2 in the middle of the cohort. This goes for all subjects and for sciences top 3 or ur fked aka band 4
lmao

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Will be getting off bos and not get back on for the rest of today. Have a great day guys :)

aycaramba

HSC
N/A
legal most likely
omg same!! i plan to pick up 4u maths even though im not THAT great at maths (as in getting 100% great) and drop legal bc i have no interest in it which is why im failing so bad lol (only chose it as a filler subject)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
omg same!! i plan to pick up 4u maths even though im not THAT great at maths (as in getting 100% great) and drop legal bc i have no interest in it which is why im failing so bad lol (only chose it as a filler subject)
lmao same here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)