should Australia have a eugenics policy? (1 Viewer)

HSC
most societal ills can be traced to low intelligence. if you look at the people who are partaking in crime, drug and alcohol abuse, violence, and living off welfare (except for uni students etc.), you will find that the majority of them have low intelligence.

for the betterment of society should people with low intelligence be killed or sterilized?

there would also be less religious people

discuss.

Last edited:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
no

not everyone in society can go to uni and have a satisfying career

I wouldn't want someone of equal or greater intelligence to myself to have to suffer through a career cleaning toilets or as an army grunt, we need lesser people to do those things so we don't have to

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i dont think its that necessary tbh but who would complain about having more babes around

eugenics for hotties

Existential

HSC
N/A
most societal ills can be traced to low intelligence. if you look at the people who are partaking in crime, drug and alcohol abuse, violence, and living off welfare (except for uni students etc.), you will find that the majority of them have low intelligence.

for the betterment of society should people with low intelligence be killed or sterilized?

there would also be less religious people

discuss.
hahahahaa i like how you think. however something tells me this policy won't get democratic approval as majority of the population have low to mid-low intelligence - then again you could use this to your advantage :p

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
no

not everyone in society can go to uni and have a satisfying career

I wouldn't want someone of equal or greater intelligence to myself to have to suffer through a career cleaning toilets or as an army grunt, we need lesser people to do those things so we don't have to
man sometimes I do not

understand whether you are trolling or not

jezzmo

Now lactating. Sample me.
HSC
N/A
You've just run over a kitten with your lawnmower and some of its kidney gets in your eye and you scratch a bit and you can't see everything properly so you drink a bit of bleach and go to your life exam and you forgot to bring a pen so you use your eye fluid to answer the test and thank god you passed because now they'll let you live. But your friend got taken out the back of the warehouse and shot because he filled out the wrong paperwork so now you have to bury him but you don't want to because .. you're not really the shovelling type.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You've just run over a kitten with your lawnmower and some of its kidney gets in your eye and you scratch a bit and you can't see everything properly so you drink a bit of bleach and go to your life exam and you forgot to bring a pen so you use your eye fluid to answer the test and thank god you passed because now they'll let you live. But your friend got taken out the back of the warehouse and shot because he filled out the wrong paperwork so now you have to bury him but you don't want to because .. you're not really the shovelling type.
iron on drugs

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
holy shit this forum got shut down and everyone who was anti israel got banned because of the jewish board of rabbis

jesus you didn't know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)