Shortlisted for Young Writers Showcase (1 Viewer)

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
it might also be difficult to attain high marks in the EE2 course if the inclination is to undertake a work that you feel might be received well by the markers. It might be troublesome if you attempt to write a postmodern short-story in an attempt to gain higher marks should your skill not necessarily lie in that particular medium. Attempting to force yourself into a medium or genre like that could really have implications for the quality of the work. It could be that if you feel you can perform well within other mediums and / or feel comfortable in other mediums, it might be just as likely that you could get a great mark doing something like scriptwriting or poetry. it's evident in coreyjk's amazing mark for poetry

Porcia

HSC
god! after reading your reflection statement - i am dying to read your critical response!!! it sounds sooo soo good and hmmm, significant yet subversive - i PMed u my email

eilys close

HSC
Ahh, cool. Nah thats cool, dont want to sound too stalker-ish :)

Hmm, remind me to send my daughter there if i ever have one *nods*

Riverside Girls are generally seen as a bit loose, in all terms of the word. And apparently there's a terrible clique/bullying problem. That's what I've heard. I'm happy to be proven wrong - I know people who went there.

How do you rank people who got the same mark? That doesn't seem to make sense....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)