Short memory lost (1 Viewer)

Jin-17

Hello all,

Recnlty I went back to school, to return all the textbooks and so on and get signed out, and the thing is I seem to have lost my sense of direction. Call me blind man without his stick (sorry in advance to anyone I offended) but it felt as if it was my first time here in the school which I have been going to for the last 6 years. Maybe its beacuse I want to forget or its like a tranish in my meomory from the hiddne depths. Whatever the reason the main point is never forget where you came from.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
mmm when i'm walking round school (for returning textbooks, getting references, or whatever), i get the oddest looks from everyone, even though no-one looked twice this time last term...

Fi

Although i haven't lost my sense of direction
i have to admit, it feels weird walking around what was ONCE MY school.
i'm sooooo jealous of all the students at MY school, walking around as if it was their house:chainsaw:
IT'S MY SCHOOL:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

that feels better:D

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah
wen I went to sign out, obviously I wasnt in uniform etc..and everyone jus stared at me like I was some stranger who didnt belong there...such as the yr7's...my msg to them would be "I've been here before u even learned 1+1=2, so stop staring!"

Ozz^E

I fully identify with what uz are all saying. There is no doubt a sad element of leaving school. We'll probably remember our time time thier as one the the most enjoyable, later on in life.

natt

as sad as this sounds i miss school already...even thou i whinged the whole time i was there...im just sooo bored...bring on skoolies!!!!!!!!!!!:p
My life serves no purpose anymore...lol

I actually cant wait of an afternoon whne my younger sis comes home to ask her
"can i help u with ur homework"

Christine

beige member
HSC
yeah it annoyed me how they look at you, but then again i prolly looked at previous yr 12's in the same way!

Felix: I

i enjoyed going to sign out. especially the staring. you just think
"hah, i'm outta here while you have to sit through all this for a few more years"

i liked school, but not for the education part.

Sarah J

HSC
lol. Yeah.

I had to go the other day to get some money off a teacher and it felt so odd. I went while people were in homeroom, but it was still weird to be going to school and knowing that it's not mine any more, or that that will be one of the last times I go there!

Jin-17

I disagree that education is overarted in that, it has make a pathway and direction where we can choose to either go with the flow or aginst it. Education in my opinion proved many postives, for how we do things in life believe it or not.

Rosie

without education we wouldn't be able to read these posts let alone use a computer :p
I feel weird going back to school to hand books in and stuff, i experience the staring but we look like the odd ones out with no uniform on

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Asquithian
i live near my school...but everytime i went back or did something igot the stares too!!! .its quite disconcerting...

its like a 'who are u' look and a 'go home look'

the your weird look form teachers too is bad
its just the students at my school ... they look at you in casual clothes without a care in a world ... and you stare back knowing their fate - a few more years of school ...

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
lol my friend had her last exam.. was french or something....

n so she was in uniform signing out, n these little kids go "hahah did u forget it was mufti day today"

n she wasl ike 'fuck u ive finished school FOREVER muahahhah'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)