shops that stock (insert brand name here) (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
yeah i dont think they're particularly flattering either. that said, I don't really like pants generally.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
steph@nie said:
yeah i dont think they're particularly flattering either. that said, I don't really like pants generally.
yeah i used to say that no pants suited me, but now i have to change that to no pants under $150 suit me. i just have a body that can't pull off cheap clothing...i wish i could tho.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
But the S & B misfits look so much better anyway. I paid $160 for mine, which is only $30 more expensive, but the style is soooo much nicer. They are low, without being as low as the supa tubes, and they are more slimming too.
Yes they are way better.
My $50 dark blue Supre ones haven't stretched as much as my S&B misfits though, and I wear them equally.
btw there are some black ones that you can get at glue for $180 (identical in price and style) that suit girls with fuller butts, thighs etc.

Oh and AlleyCat, i read your last comment and thought "pfft, as if you can't!" and then I realised that i can't either! And I don't know why or how, but yeah, my best fitting jeans are my misfits and my lee purp clouds and my $50 supre ones (and other cheapies) i only feel comfortable wearing a long top/jumper/chunky belt.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
yeah i tried on the supre ones today and they were really comfy. though the material for the grey skinnys was sooooo thin. it was one of the reasons i finally decided against them.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
AlleyCat said:
yeah i used to say that no pants suited me, but now i have to change that to no pants under $150 suit me. i just have a body that can't pull off cheap clothing...i wish i could tho.
excluding expensive pants I've gotten on sale, the cheapest pair of pants I own are my supatubes so I guess that goes for me too. it's crap that you have to pay extra just to find a proper fitting pair of pants, but I guess that's why they're more expensive in the first place!

Lennie

natstar said:
My supre ones have stretched heapsss. I have to keep washing them to make them go back to their original shape, i should have bought a size smaller. But i must say they are super comfy, probably most comfiest pants i own.
They dont strech that much do they??
I had to buy a pair. I went in to check them out and ended up buying the indigo slim fit ones. Only $50 too :D
The grey ones were waay too thin for my liking.
meLoncoLLie its good to see you found a pair of skinnys you like :D :D

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
I had to buy a pair. I went in to check them out and ended up buying the indigo slim fit ones. Only $50 too :D
i think the indigo ones are the ones i have.
They don't stretch much at all I don't think.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
EnterNameHere said:

yeah the indigo ones are much thicker, they're kinda nice too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)