Shoplifting (1 Viewer)

Josh1996

HSC
calm down kiddies. lets just say shoplifting is bad, against the law and will get you nowhere in life.

get_back23

HSC
Lol, kinda ashamed, I took blocks of chocolate out of coles many times, only because im pov ~~

but when u shoplift, dont u feel ur cutting down ur pride? i do

Lauzbabe

HSC
Uni Grad
I shoplift sometimes - food and makeup usually. if i had any money whatsoever I'd just pay for stuff like a normal person, but theres no denying the thrill of it.

but when u shoplift, dont u feel ur cutting down ur pride? i do
I know what you mean i feel a bit bad cause i know it's unethical... in a way i'm actually against shoplifting even though i do it myself

cloud12

HSC
I haven't tried shoplifting. I was afraid to do it because I might get caught and it is not right.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd understand if people shoplifted, if they had no real choice - like starving to death. Otherwise, it's really wrong to shoplift.

I, personally, have never shoplifted because well, I grew up that way and it's disgusting behavior.

Dash8

HSC
I stole a hula hoop from school when I was in kindergarten....and I still have it. A kid I know stole $6'000 from maccas when he worked there. They said they wouldn't take legal action as long as he could pay them back. He had to sell his car to give them back the six grand....

Also, I don't think crime is good. Yes it does create employment, but if there was no crime, the government would have billions of dollars to spend on other things that would create employment such as improving infrastructure, medical facilities and educational facilities. That's just an excuse for making shoplifting seem acceptable.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Get ready for this one guys

In kindergarden, I stole pokemon stickers from target! :jawdrop:

Bet you never saw that coming

madharris

HSC
N/A
That wasn't shop lifting D:
That was uni games :)

Sinni

HSC
N/A
ill be really honest, i shop lifted before, worst experience ever, personally when i walked out of the shop i had this sense of fear and stuff, not honest with myself. Never doing it again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)