shit teachers (1 Viewer)

Jezzame

Originally posted by grk_styl
ur assessments should be based on wat u do, not what other ppl r doing.
I wish that my teacher would do that.... anyways no more bitchin im gonna talk to him about it tomoz.... maybe.... ive got two exams... maths and m/history :(

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
Yeh ur right Jezzame, but u shouldn't base ur school life or ur work on what other ppl are getting. You should work by urself, and ur assessments should be based on wat u do, not what other ppl r doing. if people in ur yr are stuffing around, then tell them to get their arse into gear or to piss off.
thank you grk grl!
i prefer just to tell them to piss off!

Jezzame

oh trust me we will tell her to piss off... you just wait until she tries to put her opinion forward when we start our group project :D

crazy_kitten

HSC
I've had a lot of drama teachers... but the one I get stuck with for my HSC is a dumbass!!! She doesn't know shit about thoery or prac. Students who go to her not knowing what to do for the IP performance get told to do a monologue from a certain samuel becket (dunno how to spell it) play. She's a FUCK UP!

We had a sub take over for two lessons! I miss her so much. She was da bomb. She was an AWESOME actor. *cries*

I was soo stressed by my drama teacher's incompetence that I would come out of our lessons shaking in fustration.

toddy_

HSC
some can be pretty bad, but some can be incredibly awesome...

my teacher is brilliant. she is amazing and ALWAYS willing to help out, anytime. Shes so incredibly nice, but definately knows when to put her foot down. Which is a good thing; she really makes everyone work really hard and do the best they can. And the advice she gives is just fantastic...

in short: i am a major fan of my drama teacher

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
is it national revive old thread week?!

as for teachers, mines awesome. the end.

*SHeLL!*

HSC
my drama teacher is cool, he lik spends hours prepairin 4 lessons and he is easy to approach. but you kinda teach yourself anyway with the ip and all! :p

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
our teacher is nice, shes always willing to encourage you and help out, though ive noticed she can be a bitch to some people in our class, if she thinks they're not talented enough or something. she also plays favourites...but since im one of them thats ok with me :p but yeah shes nice usually, i like her

amoxycillin

HSC
My teacher concentrates on the people who are doing performance for their IPs, and that shits me. All our assessments are performance-based. We have a prac exam coming up in which I have to somehow act out my poster/promotion IP in character. How in hell am I supposed to make that work?

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
Is it just me... or are some of the teachers around NOT ACTUALLY TEACHING?

but rather telling us to "go and research"?

and why do they want more pay for not actually working?! gahh!!

....or is it just me?
i saw this thread and had to comment.

yes i my teacher is one of those. we just get so much shit that means nothing to us cause we dont understand it. she is more worryed about covering the syllibus than us learning anything. as long as she has told us to do it, her job is done!! not a happy face :vcross: !

HSC
amoxycillin said:
My teacher concentrates on the people who are doing performance for their IPs, and that shits me. All our assessments are performance-based. We have a prac exam coming up in which I have to somehow act out my poster/promotion IP in character. How in hell am I supposed to make that work?
i dont get it.... what do u have to do?

foliage

HSC
my teacher contradicts herself all the freggin tym!! noone trusts what she's on about!!! there's just no proper drama teachers at our skool and it sucks. the individual projects have seriously been INDIVIDUAL and INDEPENDENT... cos our teacher is incapable of guidance!

just a question... in essays are we allowed to mention inourselves and experiences that help us understand a play?!??? cos our teacher keeps contradicting herself about this.. one day its' "OF COURSE U MENTION UR EXPERIENCES!!!" then the next day she'll tell us the opposite. so whats the truth?!?!? how do we do it?? she keeps tellin us a drama essay is completely diff to an english one but never tells us how it is so?? whats the diff? staging techniques instead of language? structure the same?? huh??

tendays

ickle firstie
HSC
My drama teacher is good. He has a good head on his shoulders and is fun to stir up. He's good with teaching us a lot of things but at the same time he won't tell anyone exactly what a directorial concept is or how to write one.

wannapass

HSC
yeah man im wid you, my drama teacher has NO IDEA what hes doing! lessons are soooo disorganised like we jump from one topic to another and i swear ive learnt nothing theory-wise or prac-wise all year! it totally sucks becoz i reckon because of him, and his lack of ability to teach us we're all gunna fail, i dont even know what we have to do for the hsc, he hasnt explained anything!!! and assignments? he'll explain it one way to one student and a totally different way to another! none of us are learning and we totally blame him

niteshade1312

HSC
Well my teacher is pretty fantastic and the teacher I had before that was even better.. I miss him a tonne, he was amazing. I had been with him sicne teh beginning of Year 11 and taught me so much about myself as a performer, I can't wait to see him again!

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
My drama teacher is awesome she is very strict and quite critical but she is honest which makes us do the best that we can do ... She is really nice outside of class also

kristie87

HSC
My drama teacher is awesome! He's taught me so much and helped me to improve upon so many things. The thing i appreciate most about him is that he has a great deal of faith in me that i can achieve excellency within the subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)