shhhhh...i'm BREAKING THE SILENCE (1 Viewer)

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
hey everyone, i havent seen a post appear on here in some time. how is everyone coming along with their works? is anyone at the stage of preparing for their Viva Voce?

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
To answer ur second question...

No!

to answer ur first.. let us leave it unattended to......

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
ouch, that good? does everyone feel as though their concepts are fairly clear at this stage?

bright_angell

Yes!

Yes, i am preparing for the Viva Voce- CAUSE ITS ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!! and im freakin out like hell! I really REALLY! dont like being put on the spot- and thats what it is for me-even if i prepare my answers- ITS INTEROGATION I TELL U!

Why did you choose this medium?
What influenced you?
Has anything changed since your proposal?

:( Leave me be!

physician

HSC
well actually now that i think of it.. its as though i've allready had a viva voce in my first assessment (i.e proposal)...

I know this may sound weired... but my teacher made us read and present our propsals to the class verbally rather than just hand it in and shove it in the teachers face... and after we were done reading our propsals to the class... we had like a 10 minute session were the teacher and every student would INTERRORGATE our thoughts.. and well speaking about being put on the spot... Thats exactly what happened.... so it was kind of like a practice viva voce

physician

HSC
bright_angell said:
Yes, i am preparing for the Viva Voce- CAUSE ITS ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!! and im freakin out like hell! I really REALLY! dont like being put on the spot- and thats what it is for me-even if i prepare my answers- ITS INTEROGATION I TELL U!

What influenced you?

God luck with ur interrogation on monday....

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
bright_angell said:

What influenced you?

don't worry, i'm incredibly incoherent when talking about things like that too...i'm scared, but just use your logbook as much as possible, thats what our teacher told us

steffo

steph
HSC
things are going okay.
its annoying having teachers say "I WANT TO SEE DRAFTS BY NEXT WEEK" when you cant very well force creativity out of you. its in definate waves of flood and drought right now.
i wish it was all done. im so keen to edit. editing is my favourite thing in the whole wide world. plus im doing audio, perf poetry so itll be mungo fun. and im not being sarcastic. i full on love editing.
just in case u guys were wondering...

thanks for askin anyway.

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
steffo said:
things are going okay.
its annoying having teachers say "I WANT TO SEE DRAFTS BY NEXT WEEK" when you cant very well force creativity out of you. its in definate waves of flood and drought right now.
i wish it was all done. im so keen to edit. editing is my favourite thing in the whole wide world. plus im doing audio, perf poetry so itll be mungo fun. and im not being sarcastic. i full on love editing.
just in case u guys were wondering...

thanks for askin anyway.
lol, well at least ur teacher is keeping an eye on u. my teacher talks to me once every two weeks and just says 'yep, keep doing what ur doing'...so obviously we have a really strenuous criteria to meet at our skool :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)