• Yes

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 69.4%

• Total voters

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
nope i go to an all girls school.. its usually co ed and all guys schools that have animals/farms
i dont really think id want to study agriculture though.. not my kinda thing.. although kids can be like animals at times lol

olay

HSC
yup we have chickies and a moo cow and sheepies. :) they rock!!! rofl oh this chick came 1st in the state in ag at our school i think it was 2 yrs ago..... :p its like the school's bloody claim to fame :D

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
I suppose you could call where I live semi-rural.

When I came from Sydney, I thought it was in the sticks and full of country hicks but they get offended by that because they don't consider themselves to be living in the country. I didn't want to move because I thought that everybody would be dumb, rough, mean country bumpkins and that I wouldn't fit in. They aren't that different to city slickers but I hate how the people are often closed minded, sort of old-fashioned, and RACIST (I really hate that because most of my old school friends in Sydney were of different nationalities but most people in this area are white and they always make racist comments about Lebanese, Asians, Indians etc. including the teachers making comments! They don't think that they are racist but they do it without noticing. It really annoys me. :chainsaw: ) and the schools and education standards are worse than in the city! And we are only 40 mins away from Parramatta and only just not included in the Sydney area.

Last edited:

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
yep we have ag...cept no one ever does it...lol....this yr's yr 11 is the 1st senior ag class we've had for years i think

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
there are animals next to my school. Call them the boys of Parramatta Marist High school. So we don't need a farm.
Ours is just across the road......

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by GirlGoneMad
They aren't that different to city slickers but I hate how the people are usually closed minded, sort of old-fashioned, RACIST pigs (I really hate that because most of my old school friends in Sydney were of different nationalities but most people in this area are white and they always make racist comments about Lebanese, Asians, Indians etc. including the teachers making comments! They don't think that they are racist but they do it without noticing. It really pisses me off. :chainsaw: ) and the schools and education standards really suck! And we are only 40 mins away from Parramatta and only just not included in the Sydney area. Imagine what the real country areas are like.
Alot better without people like you inside it. Not all schools have bad education standards and I live 7hrs from Sydney and 4hrs from Melbourne. Yes, the population is mainly anglo-saxon but it doesn't mean that we make racist comments every 30 seconds. I think you are more closed minded then most of the people around here.

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Alot better without people like you inside it. Not all schools have bad education standards and I live 7hrs from Sydney and 4hrs from Melbourne. Yes, the population is mainly anglo-saxon but it doesn't mean that we make racist comments every 30 seconds. I think you are more closed minded then most of the people around here.
Sorry. I didn't mean to offend and I didn't mean to imply that i was referring to everyone in rural areas. Not everyone in the area is racist. I have just observed that quite a few in my area are outwardly racist and later, as i got to know other people, I realised that they were making racist comments as well but they didn't consider themselves racist. I have just noticed a GENERAL difference in this way between Sydney and the area I am in now. I did not mean to refer to EVERYONE in rural areas and I apologise for offending.

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Also, generally the smarter people in my school are not racist.

I really did not mean to offend any people living in rural areas and I apologise for not stating that I was only speaking generally from what I have observed in some people in my area.

miss_pie

HSC
i go to chevalier college and we have chickens and cows and sometimes pigs and lotsa vegies and some tractors!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
we had a full ag plot at my school.
we also had our own vineyard (the wine was pretty dodgy though)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
there are animals next to my school. Call them the boys of Parramatta Marist High school. So we don't need a farm.
:rofl: be careful sportsgal, you might be flamed by asylum :rolleyes:

Macquarie fields has a pathetic ag plot. I think it was to compete with Hurlstone Ag
Girraween lets the chickens run around in the playground. They smell :eek:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Originally posted by miss_pie
i go to chevalier college and we have chickens and cows and sometimes pigs and lotsa vegies and some tractors!
U STOLE MY DEPUTY!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz
what do u tink of him?
he was kool n funny in mass practise sorta stuff, but really knew how 2 enforce discipline stuff....all in all, he rocked! lol

back on the topic...na we dun have any ag stuff...joys of all girls, kinda city (gong) skool lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)