shcoolies and sex (1 Viewer)

davefj40

HSC
somewhereelse said:
i know its an old argument, but it amazes me that guys can call girls that do lots of sexing 'sluts' when thats exactly what they want!

..isnt it?

hahahahah 'sexing'..cute

wooki

HSC
meh if it happens it happens...obviously if you get a whole bunch of teenagers together unsupervised with alcohol.....but those peopel (both girls and guys) who go to schoolies just to get laid....well lets face it they are desperate as and its more than a little sad

wooki

HSC
im talking about the kids who go only to have sex....like they are setting a date to get laid

CraigOvinsky

HSC
hey there guys,

i recon having sex at this young age is just silly. now, im not gay or anything hehehe...but i simply just think you should save sex for when your abit older and for someone who you truely love! but i spose thats just my 2 cents hehe.
so please guys and girls out there, please dont go doing anything too stupid.

craig,
xxxxx

stazi

Nightman
HSC
CraigOvinsky said:
hey there guys,

i recon having sex at this young age is just silly. now, im not gay or anything hehehe...but i simply just think you should save sex for when your abit older and for someone who you truely love! but i spose thats just my 2 cents hehe.

craig,
xxxxx
Hi Craig,

I'm also not gay. Did you want to talk on msn or something for a while? Also, do you have any pics?

Regards,
Bear ;)

Legham

HSC
CraigOvinsky said:
hey there guys,

craig,
xxxxx
Bullshit! Straight guys don't say "hehehe" and leave x's at the end of there posts :S

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah plus he plays rugby. which automatically means that he likes guys.

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
Legham said:
Bullshit! Straight guys don't say "hehehe" and leave x's at the end of there posts :S
lol fair call. ill second u on that one.

bekkig90

HSC
7th Sign said:
Yes their are heaps of easy chics on schoolies, best place to pick up chics is in your own hotel like last year soo many gangas in the hotel we were in were keen like I mean any where they were making moves on you etc level 11, the lift, the stair way etc etc...

Schoolies is madddddd, its a sick party and it doesn't stop you get home at 6am from a night out clubbing and partying to find your mates waking you up at 10 to hit up tha beach to pick up gangas, then the drinking and partying happens all over aggain =)......

I went last year and im hittin it up aggain this year with some 8+ lads from year 12 im mates with and a few other boyz.....should be another good party....only problem is the cops up their get realyyyy angry during schoolies the have no hesitation to lock any oen up and basically just fuck you over, My advice just act calm to the police even if your shitfaced just act cool and you should be fine, I got into trouble a few tims up theior last year but only got warnings as I was nice to the police.
excuse me but what do you mean by "gangas"

soultiger

HSC
OMG, HSC will be over, I will have my Car!!! My friend has a beach house in byron bay!

ITS TIME TO GET PISSED AND HAVE THE WILDEST SEX IVE EVER HAD!!

i mean...cmmon, theses are the best years of our lives...dont rock up to schoolies when your 25 and expect to get laid...your just gonna be seen as a pedo.

yeh...now is the time...get laid...get pissed

have fun

123456abcdefgh

HSC
who gives a f**k just go up there hav fun, be immature and whateva happens happens aye!!

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
123456abcdefgh said:
who gives a f**k just go up there hav fun, be immature and whateva happens happens aye!!
AYE? AYE? AYE? *wink wink*

you sound hot.

zxcvbnm./

HSC
fukn fest aye aye aye. ders only a few fings i would liek to sai m8's and dat is yor all gonna get AIDS LULZ.
den after u get AIDS ull end up in HELL. moar and moar maens are gonna b staunchy kents dat r liek zomfg im buff girlz chek out da muscles i am da gymz hero.

claim da innocensesese of virginity girls and maek a fortune from dem opn ebayz were some bafoon pays real money for it and not a few drinks eh? Fink of da long term prosperity of havn money for some1 popopn ur CHEERIES. fanx for da wholesomeness k :wave:

Jarsh89

HSC
zxcvbnm said:
fukn fest aye aye aye. ders only a few fings i would liek to sai m8's and dat is yor all gonna get AIDS LULZ.
den after u get AIDS ull end up in HELL. moar and moar maens are gonna b staunchy kents dat r liek zomfg im buff girlz chek out da muscles i am da gymz hero.

claim da innocensesese of virginity girls and maek a fortune from dem opn ebayz were some bafoon pays real money for it and not a few drinks eh? Fink of da long term prosperity of havn money for some1 popopn ur CHEERIES. fanx for da wholesomeness k :wave:
So your saying instead of having fun and expressing their freedom by having sex with who they want, girls should prostitute themselves on ebay? Also how does this give them long term prosperity? I guess you didn't realise that your only a virgin once? Also, have you heard of condoms? They kinda help with the AIDS problem...
Sorry if I took your comment the wrong way, it took me a while to interpret it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)