Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Stoogey said:

I had to..... :)

/i'll let myself out....
Fucking LOLZ. =]

boris said:
lol sif not get a root at gold coast schoolies? some of the ugliest most retarded cunts i know got roots there. northriversmatt could get one there
So true. All out fuck-fest. Matt would've gotten some serious bootay, judging by what happened there every night. Lol @ sluts.

Pud09

HSC
boris said:
lol sif not get a root at gold coast schoolies? some of the ugliest most retarded cunts i know got roots there. northriversmatt could get one there
Wtf mate your in year 10 wat would you know?
Also, how would you get 90+ in the S.C.? You can't even string a sentence together.

boris

Banned
HSC
Pud09 said:
Wtf mate your in year 10 wat would you know?
Also, how would you get 90+ in the S.C.? You can't even string a sentence together.
sif i is well smarter than you brotang

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
danielbouvier said:
I'd rather fuck a watermelon than all the boring, orange, platinum haired westies that go up to schoolies.
Not even hot, just boring. I'd want an accomplishment.
Very true. Majority of girls that go there are clones. Ugh.

Juliaan

HSC
There are so many drunk girls @ schoolies, im sure there was at least 1 looker that was keen haha, try harder sucker.

Though at least you had fun, cant wait for my schoolies, weew.

smellymcgee

HSC
you dont go to get laid
its more a week with the boyz
getting laid is just bonus points :haha:

chrisz305

HSC
i'm going to hook up with so many guys :) anyone interseted? gay pride!!!

chrisz305

HSC
i want to stick my massive polish penis up so many guys ass's ! i love the feeling of my dick squeezing in and out of a nice tight ass!

DeniH

HSC
does every bloke but me think schoolies will be an all out fuck fest? almost every post i read and every person i talk to reckons it will be!

as if a chick goes up to be sexed by every dude she talks to, some blokes need a reality check...i am not saying it wont happen but it wont be the massive orgy that 99% of dudes think it will be.

i suppose though it is the prospect of sex, its a feckin great past time, but i can see through the testosterone driven fantasy of schoolies being a mad 7 day sex party.

can any bloke actually truely say they believe this will happen to them?
AND
can any chick say with confidence that i am wrong?
are u one of those dudes that says this kind of thing so that if you dont have sex at schoolies you can say i told you so, but if you do have sex it will just be a bonus... nerd

broke_an_busted

HSC
DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN

Im planning on having as much sex as I can get. My mates and I have a competition about who can have the most sex (we have to collect the used condoms as proof/trophies). We are having prizes and everything, I CAN'T WAIT :D:D:D:D:D

.....and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homie, smell ya later", looked at my kkingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.......fucking idiots
im going to shag fuck loads of LOOSE women

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)