sharing is caring (1 Viewer)

nadine06

HSC
hey
if you get into medicine anywhere please tell me what your uai was and you umat score so everyone in yr 12 this yr can have some clue about what is expected pleaseeeeeeeeee

and could someone please explain:
1. how the umat score works?
2. what sort of questions they ask at interviews?

thanx in advance :)

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
those questions have been answered like a zillion times already in case you didn't know. You can use the search function on the site to find all your information =D

Me-Shell

HSC
seeing as I'm so up myself.. I'll reply to your message! lol!

I got a UMAT score of 185, and a total percentile rank of 263.
I got in off my uni marks rather than my year 12 marks. My uni GPA was 7, which is equal to a UAI of 99+. So, for the sake of this argument I had a 99+.

I was accepted into UTAS and UNCLE.

I was offered interviews at: UNCLE, JCU, USW and UWA for med and UWA and Griffith for dent. (I only attended the UNCLE interview as I knew about my UTAS place on the 10th November 2006 - they offer to existing uni students early)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn a gpa of 7....thats nuts
congrats

Me-Shell

HSC
maybe i should qualify that by saying that my GPA of 7 was what I got for my nursing degree. Nursing is probably a lot easier to get a GPA of 7 in than a lot of other programs. However... whatever floats your boat. If you wana do med and you got the UMAT but not the UAI - doing a year of an easy uni course (and doing outstandingly well) is a way to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)