Shannon noll v guy sebastian (1 Viewer)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
racist because they were caricatures of black people isn't it? im just going from what ive heard..i think thats right.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i like shannon better than guy..
in my opinion he sounds like a typical male artist (like craig david..) and its boring
shannon has a jimmy barnes thing going and we havent had anyone with a voice like that lately.. so good on him

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
they're chocolate biscuits. or, they were chocolate biscuits. I don't think they sell them anymore because they were considered racist or something.
yeah they used to be called gollywogs, but after the hoo ha they renamed them to scallywags or something

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
shannon is crap

they try to make him the next john farhnam jimmy barnes aussie battler image which is so gay

Sugar

HSC
I always here "Drive" - Shannon Noll on 104.1, not just on hot30 "rate-the-music". I hate that song, and it's not even released yet. :chainsaw:

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sugar
I always here "Drive" - Shannon Noll on 104.1, not just on hot30 "rate-the-music". I hate that song, and it's not even released yet. :chainsaw:
is it a cover?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
ohhh ok. coz on another forum, i could change the title of the thread by editing the first post.

oh wait, maybe coz i was the mod of that forum lol ok hmmm :confused:
maybe, i can't change my titles, and i posted a question in the help section about this once.
Originally posted by simmic
i dont really like shannon's voice. I know some people think its unique and all and i agree...it is pretty unique but that doesnt make it good...especially with him singing "it isnt fair" god it sounds whiny and annoying
he can't even sing
Originally posted by _DeathlessOne_
WTF? How does Guy having an afro make him unique? This may surprise you, but Guy isnt exactly the first person to have an afro . . .
compared to the other singers, it was what made him stand out

veg

shannon's better.

they're both down to earth and nice, but shannon just seems so much more innocent.

his new song drive is pretty damn catchy

Universal

HSC
N/A
at work we've only sold one guy cd, and no joke about 60 or so copies of shannon's album.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yeh thats what im thinking...shannon does seem to be getting more popular than THE australian idol...sad

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by _DeathlessOne_
Guy also needs to slim down and lose the dopey afro.
guy is already really slim, its just tv adds weight to you.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
guy is already really slim, its just tv adds weight to you.
:lol: true

but... comparatively he is fatter than shannon
but anyway...we dont want to see a stick-figured singer who cant even hold his weight in the wind. Although i dont like the who guy image he has but i admire the way he always seems confident about the way he looks

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
yeh thats what im thinking...shannon does seem to be getting more popular than THE australian idol...sad
wouldnt that be because his album and single just came out?

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
so are you saying australians have terrible taste?
No, just the people who voted for them and the people who buy their CDs :p No I shouldn't say that, I bought Guy's album myself, for my best friend though (she's a big fan)

Actually that's not even true. All I was saying was that they both suck. If from saying 2 guys have crappy music you can get the implication that I think Australians have terrible taste, good for you. You have a very active imagination indeed :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)