Shampoo! (1 Viewer)

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Whats the best ones you have used?? I got really dry hair and I am searching for something better than Pantene Pro V. Suggestions?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Yeah I only use Pantene when my hair is unbrushable and turning into dreadlocks, otherwise I use Aveda Rose shampoo and conditioner (dont forget to condition!)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
katietheskatie said:
stop using pantene .. it fucks up your hair so bad
I agree. I stopped aaaages ago.

I use mere Sunsilk for damaged hair when I've recently used my GHD on my hair. But I also use Garnier Fructis.

*shrug*

PrettyVacant

HSC
Johnson's Baby Shampoo. :) No more tears!

I use the pink one that's 2 in 1 with conditioner. It's really mild but has a baby-ish smell, I use it everyday. Sometimes I won't condition. :O

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
hey i need something other than pantene too, my hair is thick and frizzy if not blow dried, but if i do blow dry it then i easily get split ends lol. some suggestions and how much these shampoo's cost and where to find them aswell plz :p

HSC
N/A
eww Pantene

Aside from people with super-fine hair who need the dimethicone to thicken it/weigh it down, I've never heard anyone sing it's praises.

I love de Lorenzo and L'oreal Professional, although the latter is really quite expensive... the former has a product for dry hair (part of the prescriptives range, purple bottle) that works really well :) Buy in bulk, or better yet keep your eye open for specials... (I bought a year's worth of shampoo and conditioner for $80 once)

Legham

HSC
Shampoos over-rated. I've washed my hair once since July '05..

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
as i have very fine hair, i tend to use wella energy shampoo

KirrynAlane

HSC
The colour vibrance one by palmolive. its red. it smells awesome and it makes ur hair feel nice. you could also try john frieda colour glaze. its sooooo good.

Artemis.

HSC
It isn't very cheap, but I love PPS, works great on my hair.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I've used Pantene since I was a kid, and my hair had always been shiny and straight and smooth and whatever. I don't know if that has to do with the shampoo but I've tried a few other brands and none of them made a difference.

Skeeta

HSC
the PPS range is pretty good, especially the pink one, if you have really dry/damaged/frizzy hair. Its about 20 bucks a bottle though.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Anyone here got any advice on curly, soft hair like mine?

And no, you can't feel my hair!

:)

lexie85

HSC
sunsilk atm, the purple one (only cause i <3 purple). i use pps supercleanser or something (blue one) if i've used alot of gel/hairspray

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)