!~~~~~sex~~~~~~! (1 Viewer)

itsjenjen

HSC
... Now that i have your attention... :p (a bit cliche i know)

I was just curious what your parents thought about schoolies when you told them you were going/ asked them if you could go. I'm under 18 and my mum was reluctant to say yes, but she understands and trusts me to look after myself...etc...
Then there's my big sister whose 23. She has more issues with it than me. She tried to make mum refuse to let me go... (but it didn't work). I was just thinking... is it because she didn't get to go when she was at highschool? (mind you, she prob. could have if she had the money, and im payting for everything myself) or do you think she may be genuinely concerned about rape/roofies...etc...

What do your parents think, and what do you think about my situation?

itsjenjen

HSC
hahahaha.... that's weird. You actually inspired me to google myself :p
And
"subsequently you will be raped"
what the!? haha

Tegga

HSC
well my parents think that it is a wast of money and time. they just said i can get pissed here it will be the same feeling and it will be a hole lot safer than being at schooiles
:jaw:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
schoolies isnt exactly dangerous ok. Theres about 10 cops on every corner, you will see a few fights but it will last exactly 20 seconds before they both get arrested. Only girls stupid enough to accept drinks and/ or pills from strangers get raped there so if you have a few strategies to deal with what happens if your drink gets spiked [ i.e tell a friend, make for the nearest ambulance which they also have about the place in surfers]

It just pisses me off, because alot of my friends missed out on a good holiday because their parents thought it would be dangerous.

I have been to surfers maybe 10 times before i went, i knew the area and the place i was staying at. I have friends and family in QLD, and i know how to live by myself [ surprisingly alot of people dont know how to cook clean, wash clothes, shop etc] my mum actually helped me organise it and never once expressed any concern.

The reason why some people have a bad time is because they act like idiots. Their first taste of freedom away from parents and they get " i cant walk" drunk on goon, think its a good idea to take drugs and get taken advantage of [ in the case of guys, your wallet will be stolen and you will be beaten up]. Just act smart, dont do anything i wouldnt do and you will be fine.

lupin43

HSC
itsjenjen said:
... Now that i have your attention... :p (a bit cliche i know)

I was just curious what your parents thought about schoolies when you told them you were going/ asked them if you could go. I'm under 18 and my mum was reluctant to say yes, but she understands and trusts me to look after myself...etc...
Then there's my big sister whose 23. She has more issues with it than me. She tried to make mum refuse to let me go... (but it didn't work). I was just thinking... is it because she didn't get to go when she was at highschool? (mind you, she prob. could have if she had the money, and im payting for everything myself) or do you think she may be genuinely concerned about rape/roofies...etc...

What do your parents think, and what do you think about my situation?

my parents we glad to let me go...and i dont care or think much about ur situations..tbh

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
I just announced I was going :)

Dad said "are you now?"
I said "yeah...I am"

:p

HSC
Serius said:
schoolies isnt exactly dangerous ok. Theres about 10 cops on every corner, you will see a few fights but it will last exactly 20 seconds before they both get arrested. Only girls stupid enough to accept drinks and/ or pills from strangers get raped there so if you have a few strategies to deal with what happens if your drink gets spiked [ i.e tell a friend, make for the nearest ambulance which they also have about the place in surfers]
no kidding, there are cops and ambos EVERYWHERE in surfers at night-time. just use common sense .. don't get so fucking drunk you don't know what you're doing, don't take something if you don't know what is, stick with your mates and don't go off with strangers.

oh, and steer clear of the beach across from cavill unless you want to see people furiously fucking on the beach or intend to be one of those people.

DB10

HSC
lupin43 said:
my parents we glad to let me go...and i dont care or think much about ur situations..tbh
knob, why do you come onto a forum?? lupin=retard??

like go and die in a hole somewhere geeeez no one needs to hear you whine, thats all i ever hear from you. always not even a hello. just a whine, a annoying whine noise. is it possible to turn it off or just turn the volume down??
do u even come witha volume option?? coz tell me and i'll send you back to get one..
ok
cheers bigears.

Tegga

HSC
after a large fight with the olds i have comvinced them to let me go with my friends to schoolies. :D

what is a good place to stay at.

mayoradamwest

HSC
ive always said i was going so it wasnt a shock for my parents. They didnt have anything to say about it thou, they trust me and know ive worked hard and agree that we all just need a break.

Legham

HSC
I didn't ask them... I just said i was going down to the bank to get money out one time and mum was like "what for?" and i said "Schoolies accomodation" and she was like "you're not going to schoolies" and i was like "too late" and she was like "ok".

mattooty

HSC
I paid for schoolies late last year when accomadation was selling out.....
Told my mum about midway through this year when i was getting desperate to finish paying off my accomodation..
"You're not going to schoolies on the goldcoast!!!"
"Already paid...you should have yeled at me earlier!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)