sex position (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
don't the seatbelt buckles and shit get in the way i meant?
lol, I doubt thats an issue

Jimmy_C

Originally posted by lengstar
you've obviously never had sex in a car. the problem with a sedan is the back seat offers limited space which is why i want a panel van or station wagon.
good old car, back in those days everyone lost their virginity in a car. make sure you have good suspension though.
Sedans work fine... If your only there for a quicky and youve got a little bitch car you can whack it out with a missionary on the front passenger if you put the seat right back (depending on how far it will go and at what angle the back seat will affect it) or just get a good car like a falcon or commodore with pleanty of room :p

Jimmy_C

*sorry, falcons work better Asquithian*
Na, it works well depending on how your front seat reclines, in larger cars or most 4 door cars they dont do it as well as little bitch cars that only have two doors and have those wierd seats that have the handle and the seat goes foward and also slides foward, they usually can almost make a bed

lengstar

HSC
i think falcons would work better but.... i need my leg room, i prefer the back, and i'm not doing it in the car again because i have to aerate the car afterwards and only if i was desperate i'd do it again.

Jimmy_C

Agreed..... cars suck ass. Anywhere thats cramped sucks, thats why the GREAT OUTDOORS is such a popular place they named a show after it

Jimmy_C

Originally posted by lengstar
well...there's this fishy smell...
Dang! You've gotta find a cleaner bitch, one that comes from an area where showers are customary

lengstar

HSC
...quiet you...i has nothing to do with showering beforehand...

lengstar

HSC
my friend had karma sutra his phone which is stupid because if your creative you wont need it

lengstar

HSC
umm...wouldn't this sex thread be considered spam?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)