Sex before marriage, would you or wouldn't you? (1 Viewer)

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Respect for the body?! That's one...Commitment's another.

Well, you're a guy, the more chicks you get --> stud. I get it. =)

I used to be whotchucallit...'extremist'?! I only admired those who saved themselves for marriage back then, but now I go for the long-term commitment one.

Last edited:

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Aralia said:
Respect for the body?! That's one...Commitment's another.

Well, you're a guy, the more chicks you get --> stud. I get it. =)

I used to be whotchucallit...'extremist'?! I only admired those who saved themselves for marriage back then, but now I go for the long-term commitment one.
Why admire people?

OOOh wow I waited... so what? What's so wonderful about saving sex for someone?

I've never heard a cohesive argument that didn't involve religion.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Quah didn't have sex before marraige. Look where it got him

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
N.B. I don't believe in the 'extremist' view anymore - in this post and last.

Yeah, I admit, I'm kind of less religious now (Buddhist). Though I can't imagine getting punished for being in a loving relationship.

Oh, I did admire their determination, something like, save the best for last? Now I reckon it's a bit crazy, 'cos, for one, how do you know that you're marrying the one you love most, anyway? Or that they'd be sexually compatible with you? Although I would understand it if the couple's just saving for a special occasion before they 'lock' themselves into marriage.

I've had sex because, one, I didn't know whether we're going to marry and two, because of the kind of love that I couldn't imagine experiencing again...but if you're still a virgin, and haven't had any relationships yet, then I'd save it for a special occasion when you're in a loving relationship.

...or whatever. It's your body, your choice. =) but I celebrate my emancipation.

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Ah, well, it all comes down to whether sex is meaningful in the traditional sense for people or not, really. If you're a 'traditionist', then yeah, you know, it would mean a lot to you to do it with someone you're in a relationship with, while the 'modernists' would wonder what the fuss is all about.

P.S. Why is everyone onto me? Why not the Christians?!?!?! I've already stated that I'm not extreme either way.

Last edited:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Aralia said:
N.B. I don't believe in the 'extremist' view anymore - in this post and last.

Yeah, I admit, I'm kind of less religious now (Buddhist). Though I can't imagine getting punished for being in a loving relationship.

Oh, I did admire their determination, something like, save the best for last? Now I reckon it's a bit crazy, 'cos, for one, how do you know that you're marrying the one you love most, anyway? Or that they'd be sexually compatible with you? Although I would understand it if the couple's just saving for a special occasion before they 'lock' themselves into marriage.

I've had sex because, one, I didn't know whether we're going to marry and two, because of the kind of love that I couldn't imagine experiencing again...but if you're still a virgin, and haven't had any relationships yet, then I'd save it for a special occasion when you're in a loving relationship.

...or whatever. It's your body, your choice. =) but I celebrate my emancipation.
hey it's a new cykologi_gal :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)