sex and the city (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
a proposed letter to CHANNEL 9

to whom it may concern,
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY FAVE SHOW?!!?!?!?!? i want it back now! and so does my entire dorm..
cheers

what do you think? when is sex coming back?! stupid apprentice...

Collin

HSC
N/A
Hopefully not. Although the Apprentice isn't much better, so I guess conclusively that I hope they axe both shows. :)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by bex
what do you think? when is sex coming back?! stupid apprentice...
..don't they have to finish the series??- this what channel 9 does with all its shows (fucks it up)

.. but anyway the apprentice is much better :D

bex

HSC
a few months?! what a joke.. i dont understand how they can just cut a show mid season- the most important season too being the final one and just leave it for a couple of months! could you imagine what would happen if they did that to friends?! jeeeez

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Originally posted by bex
a few months?! what a joke.. i dont understand how they can just cut a show mid season- the most important season too being the final one and just leave it for a couple of months! could you imagine what would happen if they did that to friends?! jeeeez
Probably nothing, the reason friends was axed was because noone was watching it :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by bex
apparently they are airing the final season of friends, with repeats all the way through?? it was said in another thread, that's just as bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)