• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

sex after marriage??????? (1 Viewer)

emmadilemma88

at my house, hehe in my room, on my laptop
HSC
i have a friend who believes in sex after marraige. i love th girl but personally i want to have a good honeymoon not a pianful and awkward one, even thought its her belief.
who here agrees? whats ur thoughts on the matter?

celene123

HSC
yes yes its a lil weird, sex before marriage, is awesome, what happens if you marry a person and the sex is terrible, why would you want to live with awful sex the rest of your life.

Mutationis

Jun Ting Chau
HSC
you're saying it as if sex is the only thing that holds a relationship together. personally i believe in sex after marriage but we are all entitled to our own opinions. i just think sex before just causes so many complications.

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
yes, different ppl have different opinions.
though i reckon that christians often go for sex after marriage.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
Mutationis said:
i just think sex before just causes so many complications.
You would prefer to postpone the 'complications' of sex until after marriage? Doesnt make sense to me. Why not deal with them before you get married?

BTW hasn't this thread been done to death before?

emmadilemma88 said:
i have a friend who believes in sex after marraige. i love th girl but personally i want to have a good honeymoon not a pianful and awkward one, even thought its her belief.
who here agrees? whats ur thoughts on the matter?
Girls who seriously believe in no/never sex before marriage (as opposed to those who who say they are but then go and have sex with a random) are generally either very innocent/sheltered or fucked in the head/religiously brainwashed to feel that sex is dirty and that sexuality is something to be ashmed of. Would you really want to spend the rest of your life with someone like that? I really don't think that its the girl's fault. Often she is just brought up that way by an obsessive father who wants to sign off on the potential partner before he hands over her virginity. Like virginity is such an important concept anyways? The significance given to it implies that somehow a virgin is more sought after than a non virgin. How does that make you feel girls? By valuing your virginity so highly you imply that one of your most important attributes is your virginity.

Sex is not evil. It feels good and at some point in a relationship is very appropriate. I just think it's sad that people are so ashamed of their sexuality or scared of sex in general that they don't want to experience one of the nicest things that humans can experience, in particular if it is with someone you love.

Last edited:

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
celene123 said:
yes yes its a lil weird, sex before marriage, is awesome, what happens if you marry a person and the sex is terrible, why would you want to live with awful sex the rest of your life.
You could of course teach them to be better... Same deal as if you weren't married to them and they were crap

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
celene123 said:
umm maybe cause you love them enough to get married ?

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
*hopeful* said:
umm maybe cause you love them enough to get married ?
Love and lust/sex are intertwined. Are you somehow saying that sex is of little importance in a marital relationship? Additionally sex is an prehaps the last stage of love or at least, in the right context, one of the greatest expressions of love.

Sexualty is a part of your personality. How do you expect to get married to someone, especially a man (you know with a penis), if you don't understand ot relate to his sexual desires or gel with his sexual personality...especially when it occupies a mans mind very often and is so core to a man (and womans) identity and happiness?

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
this isnt about me
its about the fact of a shit comment, which to me seemed to say that good sex is the only reason she'd marry someone

jess:)

HSC
hey yer, my fiance is making me wait til after marriage woohoo its only 2 more weeks, i have been waitint years for this, but i have never had intercourse with a girl before so it will be lovely experience.. well i hope it is otherwise we will get divorced... love and kisses
Jess

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
AlleyCat said:
wheredanton vs thread

...game

...set

...match!
This thread has been done a gazzillion times. My posts are almost copy and pastes.

Gangels

HSC
Yeh thats what i thought, but i didnt for me. It made us closer, leading me to dump her cause she got too close, but i'm now with someone else and from it i've learnt more about her. But she's also an atheist, alot of these beleifs come from religion, and if i were a strong christian, then i wouldn't go near her. She's very opinionated on that subject.
If your going out woth someone who wants to wait, then you shouldn't be together, but i do know a few people who thought they'd wait, now they're massive sluts.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Although I'm all for sex before marriage, I find the whole "what if you're bad in bed!" or "what if it hurts you on your honeymoon!" arguments really embarrassing for our side of the argument.

If asked to be judged, and given the right reason, I respect anyone who chooses to have sex before or after marriage.

Sarah 522

HSC
if its her belief you should respect that. waiting till after marriage shows that you are actually commited to the her, not just fooling around. and anyway, if you truly love the person...it wont matter what the sex is like, you will just want to spend every moment you have with them.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
Although I'm all for sex before marriage, I find the whole "what if you're bad in bed!" or "what if it hurts you on your honeymoon!" arguments really embarrassing for our side of the argument.

If asked to be judged, and given the right reason, I respect anyone who chooses to have sex before or after marriage.
Reason: In fear of being found out to be overtly 'asian' :eek:

vorahk

HSC
lol, ok ive come across this topic in other forums, it was pretty intense, i was surprised only me n this other guy wanted/support sex before marriage.

if you love someone, you would want to give them something special, or you just want to have fun. it can benefit or disrupt the relationship, depends how it turns out lol. personally, i cant get my hormones controlled very well, so i cant/didnt wait til i get married for sex. im sure im not alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)