Seth's soulmate (OC) plus quotes/music archive (1 Viewer)

Who is the best match for the lovely Seth?

• Summer (cf: Joey and Pacey in Dawson's Creek)

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Anna

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • Marissa (outside chance for much later in series)

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Ryan (inclusion for all u OC slash fans out there...sickos...)

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters

prima_donna

HSC
Anna looks hawwtt!!! I hope she doesn't leave, she makes the show so much more interesting.

allstarr69

bwahhaha you guys have to wait to see all the episodes.. ive already seen em all :p
what episode is it up to on tv?

Last edited by a moderator:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
practically every girl i know who watches the show is in love with Seth.
Same here:cool:.

Fry said:
i found these pictures of Samaire Armstrong when she had long hair. wow..she looks incredible and a little bit like Mischa Barton. although i still prefer her short blonde bob cos it suits Anna's sassy personality. long hair just makes her look like a typical supermodel.
I don't think she looks anything like Mischa Barton in those pictures, but she does look pretty in the first and second pictures, she looks very different (maybe younger) in the third picture though. I think the longer hair suits her:).

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Really.. The O.C. is Dawson's Creek with rich kids, so I wouldn't worry about the 'soulmate' that much. I expect by the end of this season Ryan won't be with Marissa and Seth won't be with Anna (maybe Summer will step in). Then again they have built Ryan and Marissa up a fair bit so I'm speculating that like Dawson and Joey they'll get back together several times till it gets too damn tiresome for everyone involved. Oh well. Cheers to a good season 1.

prima_donna

HSC
I like the music that they played in the gay episode. Anyone know the song?

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
prima_donna said:
I like the music that they played in the gay episode. Anyone know the song?
I noticed they played "We used to be friends" by the Dandy Warhols a whole bunch, is that the one you're thinking of.

Pharrell

welshi said:
like i said in the OC thread, the series is full of great emo and roots-pop. best so far:

Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley (although I've been into him for ages. everybody go out and buy the album GRACE right now. so beautiful.)

That's the way we get by - spoon

california - phantom planet (the album is called The guest and is very awesome)

anything by rooney, jem (NOT grk_styl jem! luv ya!), or Death cab for cutie

For those with iTunes, go and look up the iMix called OC season 1. full of great stuff to download on kazaa or soulseek.

as for quotes, my faves apart from ryan's opening line to marissa all come from seth. best moment so far has to be "I wish I was a mermaid..." (major SQUEEEEE! moment!!!)

that, and "Dude...you made out with my grandma."

Any suggestions on both, plz post.
they played jet songs last night on the oc. did any1 notice???

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
yup - when ryan and luke were in the car, and when they all went back to school. get what you need, and move on, if my memory serves. ozzieozzieozzie!!!

loving the ocfiles.com website. check this out:

OC Drinking Game
Requirements:
1+ Episodes of OC
1 Handle cheap Vodka per person
12 beers per person

1) Every time you forget the characters are supposed to be 16, take a shot

2) Every time a character goes to bed in makeup, drink half a beer

3) Every time Ryan says more than one sentence at a time, drink half a beer

4) Every time they reference an 80s TV show, drink a beer (maximum one beer per 80s show)

5) Every time Luke undergoes a major personality change, drink a beer (maximum three beers per show, we don't want to kill anyone)

6) Every time they show an inside of a classroom on this show about high school, chug a six-pack

7) Every time Summer says "eww," take a shot

8) Every time Kirsten interacts with Seth, take a shot

9) Every time Sandy's tie is loosened, take a sip

10) Take a sip for every comic book you see

11) Every time Marissa cries, chug

12) Every time they re-use a line, take a sip

Last edited:

welshi

HSC
Fry said:
practically every girl i know who watches the show is in love with Seth.
yeah well i'm in love with him but out of the little OC-watching clique i have at school - the one that sits away from everyone elseon wednesdays... hehehe - i'm the only one. the other girls all love ryan. i was very disgusted at their shallow fondness for blonde bum-parts and badboy attitudes (as opposed to jew-fros and sweetly geeky knife-sharp wit) but as seen last night ryan is beginning to get a personality. summer flu and annabiotics accompanied by all-conveying look...giggle. not that seth's dancing didn't get me going...not to mention the apology... and:

Luke: Maybe I should just blow it off. Hit the beach. Let people get it out of their systems.
Ryan: No, it doesn't work like that. It's been three months and I'm still the kid from Chino who burned a house down.
Marissa: And I'm still the girl who tried to kill herself in Mexico.
Seth: Yeah ... and I'm still - I'm still - well, I'm still Seth Cohen.

double giggle.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
welshi said:
Luke: Maybe I should just blow it off. Hit the beach. Let people get it out of their systems.
Ryan: No, it doesn't work like that. It's been three months and I'm still the kid from Chino who burned a house down.
Marissa: And I'm still the girl who tried to kill herself in Mexico.
Seth: Yeah ... and I'm still - I'm still - well, I'm still Seth Cohen.
That was a good line but you could see it coming. The thing that is really annoying me is how Ryan and Marissa keep having little arguments all the time. I don't think there has been one episode where they haven't had an argument. Marissa's voice is really getting to me too:mad:. Also, has anyone noticed how Seth keeps pulling faces (like wincing) all the time:confused:?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i watched oc for the 1st time last night, it was quiteboring, and ryans gf can't act for sh*t heheh

Fry

Merethrond said:
That was a good line but you could see it coming. The thing that is really annoying me is how Ryan and Marissa keep having little arguments all the time. I don't think there has been one episode where they haven't had an argument. Marissa's voice is really getting to me too:mad:. Also, has anyone noticed how Seth keeps pulling faces (like wincing) all the time:confused:?
i noticed that too. if they keep going at that rate, they won't last very long. Seth is such a ladies man, but he really turned me off when he said 'happy - as in gay?' so immature. but he plays a 16 year old in the show, so you cant blame him.

Fry

~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
i watched oc for the 1st time last night, it was quiteboring, and ryans gf can't act for sh*t heheh
finally, someone agrees with me! Marissa and Ryan have got to be the worst actors on the show. and it was a bad time to start watching HSC cos that wasn't a particularly strong episode..just mediocre, imo. they should've showed more Seth/Summer/Anna scenes. but be sure to tune in next week cos its gonna be a ripper. two episodes..woohoo.. i suspect Summer will dress up as Wonder Woman or some other comic book character. hehe..can't wait

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
i noticed that too. if they keep going at that rate, they won't last very long. Seth is such a ladies man, but he really turned me off when he said 'happy - as in gay?' so immature. but he plays a 16 year old in the show, so you cant blame him.
Yeah, I think it is just so unrealistic. Seth is supposed to be immature though, that is why he isn't liked at his school I think:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
finally, someone agrees with me! Marissa and Ryan have got to be the worst actors on the show. and it was a bad time to start watching HSC cos that wasn't a particularly strong episode..just mediocre, imo. they should've showed more Seth/Summer/Anna scenes.
I think Ryan and Marissa are the weakest actors on the show too. I didn't think last episode was that bad though. Up there with most of them:).

welshi

HSC
Merethrond said:
I think Ryan and Marissa are the weakest actors on the show too. I didn't think last episode was that bad though. Up there with most of them:).
i think it's just that their characters are really boring. there's a movie on this w/e with mischa barton and piper perabo, bout chicks getting with each other at private school. so all u pervy marissa fanciers can have a field day.

MysteryWhiteBoy

welshi said:
i think it's just that their characters are really boring. there's a movie on this w/e with mischa barton and piper perabo, bout chicks getting with each other at private school. so all u pervy marissa fanciers can have a field day.

Whats it called?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)